02 - if you like piña colada

Express, 10:37 am

Express, 10:37 am

"Are you sure you wanna stay here? It gets hella busy and I don't know if you're okay with large crowds." (Y/n) whispered to Izuku, the restaurant that she worked in was the skyscraper almost in the outskirts of Musutafu. It was for all kinds of people, even some villains would go in from time to time. But that also meant that it wasn't as safe as regular restaurants, "I'll be okay, but um...they're calling for you." He pointed at the rowdy group in the corner, she felt her eyes roll. "Why are you wearing gloves? You didn't have them on at home—you don't have to answer though, that's your business! Sorry for askin-"

"Don't worry about it 'Zuku, just for my quirk, it's calmer when i'm at home." She shifted her gaze to him and then to the same men from yesterday, "But around people like them, it can't help but...mm, you could say, rage." He tilted his head like a confused puppy, "Rage? Does that mean you don't have control over your quirk?" His fingers started moving on their own, "I do..." She started walking towards the table while the boy took his invisible notes. "...I just don't have control over myself sometimes, ya'know?" He quickly nodded as she smiled, "Hello~! What can I get you all today?"

"It's you from yesterday, we came here to look for exactly what we just found." She hummed at the awfully buff men. "That's nice, isn't it? Now what would you like to eat? I'd rather you boys not leave with an empty stomach." The group of seven just glanced at each other, "How about we give you somethin' to eat little lady?" A disgusting smirk graced the one sitting on the edges face, (Y/n) felt a hand grab her ass and she could see Izuku shoot up from his seat. "Sit down, Izuku," the disguised boy stopped in his tracks, "But-" She smiled at him, "Close your eyes, Izuku." He did as told, something in his mind told him to run.

To get as far away as he could, he didn't listen to his carnage instinct and instead—decided to trust the woman who was only some feet away from him. The sound of flesh ripping was heard, shattering and then screams from the people around him. "Close your eyes, Izuku." He wouldn't open them until she said it was okay to, his fists clenched as people whizzed by him—screaming. All of them were screaming, what was happening? Why was everyone screaming? "Lay your grimy hands on my body, and this is what happens bitch."