03 - lucerito

"You seriously hung these guys up in front as a warning?! It stinks (Y/n)!" Nobara angrily pointed at the bodies of the people who tried to go against the green haired woman—in disgust

"You seriously hung these guys up in front as a warning?! It stinks (Y/n)!" Nobara angrily pointed at the bodies of the people who tried to go against the green haired woman—in disgust. "Now now, I told you my methods work and I hope you know better to go up against them Nobara." She nodded at the security and they nodded back, but also tried not to shiver once her gaze had landed on them. The two women went back inside, "It's still unethical-" The brown haired woman was cut off, "It's me, of course it's unethical." She went back behind the counter to serve drinks.

"You didn't come by yesterday, what were you up to?" Zero Two sat down and hit her red heals against one of the metal bars of the stool. "I was just busy Nobara, didn't you see the news?" The latter cocked an eyebrow, "About the quirk-less kid that committed suicide or...?" It was (Y/n)s turn to quirk a brow, "No, I'm talking about what happened at the express." 'So they already made Izuku's death public? Damn.' "You did that? Thank god, that place's food was straight up nasty and you could order a leaf for a meal and it'll cost like 20,000 yen!"

"I know right! The co-workers and costumers were the lowest of the low, and I'm the one that kills for a living," she placed a hand on her chest in gesture. "Yo, check this out though, those two have been staring you down since you got up the stage. Don't look," Nobara whispered with a devilish grin. But that was wiped away when (Y/n) turned to look, "You idiot! I told you not to look!" She swatted her away, there were two women sitting on a curved couch. "Are they new?" They were speaking over the loud music, the exotic dancers had arrived.

"Probably, but damn..." The first woman had spiky ash blonde hair and pretty red eyes. Her lips were tainted with bold red lipstick and her diamond dangle earrings glinted when the stage lights shined on her. She was wearing a tight red dress that was probably another color before (Y/n) had decided to change the colors of the club. She had black heels on and had perfectly manicured red nails, her hair was short but it suited her sharp features. She had sharp eyeliner as well, "You're staring (Y/n)." The woman let a, "Hmph," slip through her nose and her chest went down with it.

"I know I am, Nobara." The next woman looked uncomfortable to even be in the club, she was probably forced or nagged about it. The woman had green hair, a dark shade of it in a half up half down hair style. She looked awfully sad as well, she was wearing a simple dark red long skirt and a darker red shirt, along with a red cardigan with a little heart pin. It was cute, she wore simple and natural make up that suited her chubby face. And those eyes, where had (Y/n) seen those eyes before? Like emerald gems, right, 'This is Inko Midoriya and Mitsuki Bakugo.'