09 - exam trial 001, failed.

"Are you ready Izuku?" The green haired duo sat in the middle of their apartment living room

"Are you ready Izuku?" The green haired duo sat in the middle of their apartment living room. Both criss cross and in front of one another, they were in a serious atmosphere at the moment. This would be the day that everything in his life would be altered. Getting a quirk would mean that his entire life was being tampered with. But man, did he want a quirk? He was perfectly fine without it, in all honesty. But he could just not use it, right? Yeah. That sounded like a good idea. So he took a deep breath in and let a deep breath out, he clasped his hands together and intertwined his fingers.

"Yeah. I'm ready." But what he didn't know was what the green haired assassin had in store for him. If he was going to want his quirk unlocked, he would have to earn it. And don't get her wrong, he has earned the quirk he was gifted by her genes. Though only psychically. In the mental department of getting a quirk—he was at rock bottom. And she wasn't gonna warn him about anything, it was time for him to do some mental work on his own. "Alright..." (Y/n) slipped the black glove off of her right hand, her eyes started to shine bright. He screwed his eyes shut and braced for the pain.

She etched her arm out and placed her cold hand on Izuku's head. There was an immediate reaction to her quirk, his eyes snapped open—though they were completely clouded over. She could feel the pain he was going through, it was nothing to her. But to him—every atom in his body was pulling apart and molding back together. His DNA was shifting around to let something in, and it wasn't being too friendly about it either. The boy couldn't even scream, instead, the assassin watched as his eyes brimmed with a crimson colored substance. It boiled over and spilled out of his tear ducts.

The green haired boy was crying blood, not regular tears but blood. "Come on Izuku, you can do this." His hands were trembling, "I'm sorry but you have to go through this. I can't hide you away from pain forever." She could but it would be stripping away something important for him. The pain vanished in an instant that he resisted against it, it was that easy? That easy just to make it go away? He was wrong, it was only just starting. Something crawled underneath his skin and branched itself onto his blood vessels—his heart was thumping so loudly against his chest that he thought it would jump out at one point.