08 - no touching

There was silence once a head dropped to the floor and a heart was ripped out of a chest

There was silence once a head dropped to the floor and a heart was ripped out of a chest. (Y/n) held Alejandro's beating heart in her bare hand, she hadn't worn her gloves for certain reasons. One of them being—she was going to exert power depending on her emotions. And of course, she wouldn't want to damage her perfectly good gloves. They were nice material after all. The long haired man didn't even have time to scream at her before he took a last tiny inhale and died. "Boss!" The other men around the room visibly and audibly got infuriated with her actions, "Aw. Did I do something wrong?" She antagonized with a fake pout.

The cartel members with powerful quirks started to attack her. Which was all proven futile when their attacks had countered back to them at triple the force that they were sent. The result was them getting severely injured, or they just died on the spot. "About time I could let loose! Being with Izuku makes me hold back cause' I don't want to scare him..." She rolled her shoulders and a shockwave shot out of her skin—killing the remaining members who were still alive. One glance at the perfectly untouched wall behind Alejandro's dead body—and the woman did a double take. She glanced back at her bloody hands.

'Mm, just a little message. Only for the look on the heroes faces of course.' Then she took a look at her masterpiece and smiled contently. (Y/n)s blood stained hands clasped together and she went on to connect her quirk to different locations in Japan. While the woman had ripped her ex-fiancé's heart out—she had let her quirk run through his mind to look at different locations where different dulce HQ's were located at. So all at once—the different branches were all demolished in an instant. All except for one HQ where only the people exploded.

'So fun!!' Her hand glowed a bright red—the red traveled across her body and encased her completely. Then she appeared deep inside of the Hokkaido mountains. Sure enough, there were cargos and different large cases inside. All filled up with dangerous sweets, and on the other side of the factory—money was stored, billions and trillions of it all. Reaching back hundreds of years. Blood was still dripping from the walls and the ceiling, everything was splattered in red. Just how the assassin liked it. She started to laugh, she honestly thought it was gonna be at least a bit of a challenge.