07 - de dulce

"The guy you killed, Haruka, was it? Who do you think he works for (Y/n)? And what do you think he told Alejandro?" (Y/n) started to grind her teeth together, she placed her intertwined hands on the marble table

"The guy you killed, Haruka, was it? Who do you think he works for (Y/n)? And what do you think he told Alejandro?" (Y/n) started to grind her teeth together, she placed her intertwined hands on the marble table. "That motherfucker actually broke out of there? Or what are you trying to say?" She moved her hands to her lap while Izuku was trying to figure out what the two adults were talking about. "Heard he was rounding up people through a part of the cartel that didn't get caught by the heroes. So I wouldn't necessarily say he's out of Tartarus. Yet." The boy leaned closer, "Who's Alejandro?"

"I mean, I know you said mom's ex-fiancé and you said cartel...oh!" The green haired boy's red eyes lit up, he stamped his fist onto his palm. "El Cartel de Dulce! You said Alejandro as well, so that means you're talking about the gang that makes drugs into candy. So I'm guessing dulce means candy, right?" A hand ruffled his hair, "You're correct, Izuku. It's good that you know that, but now, what do you think he's gonna do Kagero?" She took her cold hand off his head. "I'd suggest to keep your boy out of sight for a while, y'know how that fiancé of yours is. Y'know what number to dial if you need help."

Giran stood up with a grin and sauntered over to the door, "Ex-fiancé. You know that." He chuckled, "Yeah, yeah. See you (Y/n), Izuku." He waved at the man while the latter closed the door behind him. (Y/n) sighed and stood up. "What's wrong (Y/n)?" She placed her hands on her hips, "Nothing. But Kagero is right, I'll have to keep you out of sight. I'll put up a barrier while you clean the beach. Nothing bad's gonna happen either way, so you don't have to worry about it." He stood up and followed after seeing her open the door. "Right, fight training!" He was excited for it.

The green haired woman smiled at his enthusiasm, "That's it Izuku." When she turned to him, a chillingly terrifying look flashed in her eyes. Her lips hardened into a straight line and her face felt hot with anger, 'If that mother fucker dares lay a hand on Izuku...I'm gonna kill 'em.'

'