04 - a fleeting encounter

"AHHHH!" (Y/n) shot up from her bed after getting sent into alert by the loud scream, she bolted out her room and ran into Izuku's—ignoring the fact that she broke the door down—it's fine, it's was an easy fix

"AHHHH!" (Y/n) shot up from her bed after getting sent into alert by the loud scream, she bolted out her room and ran into Izuku's—ignoring the fact that she broke the door down—it's fine, it's was an easy fix. She ended up ripping his bathroom door off of its hinges. "ARE YOU OKAY?!" He turned to her with the most frightened look on his face, "AHHH!" He screamed, again, but this time he pointed at himself and then moved his finger up and down in the air. He was gesturing his new look, the woman visibly deflated in relief.

"You fucking scared the living shit out of me," she exhaled and leaned on the door frame while the door was fixing itself. "Chill out, you had to get a new look. Otherwise you would get recognized sooner or later, now hurry up. I'll make breakfast." She leaned off the door and left the in shock boy to collect himself, walking out of his room—she fixed the first door that broke. And then took a good look at her apartment. 'Something's off,' maybe it was the torn up couches or maybe it was the fact that there were unexplainable bubbles everywhere.

Yeah, maybe that was it. But also..."You did this, you naughty little cat. Didn't you?" The green haired woman turned her head and looked down at the abnormally small cat who was playing with one of the sparkly multi colored bubbles. Lucerito meowed at her innocently, "Ay gato. Comoquiera estás bien bonito~!" She scooped the cat up in her arms and brung him closer, he purred and snuggled up to her hands. She grazed her finger against the white couch and it sewed itself back together, she grabbed one of the bubbles.

'Green...' "Hey, hey, do you have a quirk, Luce?" As if on cue, a yellow bubble popped out of his chest. She blinked at the cat in surprise, "A cat with a quirk...? That's not unusual at all." 'But what happens if I pop one?' The assassin pressed down on the bubble with her thumb and pointer finger. Sure enough, it popped and some sort of mist seeped out of it. 'Is this some type of drug?' She wafted the sparkly mist in curiousness, her eyes immediately shined over and her cheeks tinted pink. The scent made her feel euphoric and relaxed.

'So cool...' She swatted the green mist away and Lucerito crawled up from her shoulder and to her head. 'I'll get started on breakfast now...'