06 - beer pitcher

"Let's go 'Zuku, se nos hace tarde," (Y/n) slipped her blazer on and tugged on her velvet dress

"Let's go 'Zuku, se nos hace tarde," (Y/n) slipped her blazer on and tugged on her velvet dress. The green haired boy popped out of his room with a suit on, it matched hers perfectly. "Going, going. You should've told me we were going somewhere earlier, I barely had time to finish my online classes today." The boy was taking high school courses online, if he was going to become an assassin—he wouldn't have time to go to high school. At least the red eyed woman gave him the bright idea to do them online, but now he was extra busy all the time.

"Where are we going anyways?" Lucerito trailed behind them. "My club, I just received ownership of it recently by one of my old friends. She had a kid so y'know." He hummed in interest, "So that's where you go all the time at night?" She rose an eyebrow, "You noticed, huh? But yeah, and for assassination work of course." He perked up at that, their cat jumped onto his shoulder as they stepped down multiple flights of stairs. "When do you think I can go with you to one of your missions? You said it yourself, I'm good on everything but I just need experience..!"

"Not yet. Be patient. You still need more training, and you're not done with your body training yet. Nevertheless fighting skills, I've seen your progress with the beach. Don't think that I haven't, once you finish fight training after you're done with the beach—I'll unlock the quirk that manifested when our genes mixed in your body. Then you'll be training your quirk. No need to rush, we still have an abundance of years left, and you're still fourteen." She booped his nose with her gloved finger and smiled at his exasperated expression.

"Then...that just means I'll have to work harder if I want to hurry up and become an assassin!" The green haired boy pumped his up to the sky with his eyebrows scrunched in determination. His face relaxed as he briefly turned to her, "Right?" Zero Two let out an amused huff but nodded either way. He beamed to himself and raised his fist even higher, "Right!" Soon enough, the green haired duo made their way to the Muse. "It's smells like alcohol and...spice?" (Y/n) sweat dropped and covered Izuku's eyes once they walked in, not before she greeted the bouncers outside, Lucerito followed.

"Hey (Y/!...?" Everyone turned to the famous owner of the club once the bartender called out her name. They were confused. Why? Well, because of the almost identical boy who stood next to her. His body cowered on reflex due to the abundance of eyes on his form. "Up straight. Don't you dare show weakness in front of these kinds of people 'Zuku. That's one of your lessons. Never show vulnerability to people like them. You're by me, you have to be strong for that. So show it." Her accented voice sharpened in its normal octave—spewing dominance and gelidity. The cat left on its own to wander around.