6

"What's your business here?" He asked. Y/N jumped when he spoke, his voice monotone and echoing through the library halls.

"I was.. uh.. looking for Prince Ranboo?" He replied. He lifted his gaze from the book he was reading to Y/N. He realized it was the prince. Y/N felt chills from just his cold stare.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Niki told me that your father wants to talk about something to you." He responded, bashfully.

"Tell him I don't want to." Ranboo responded, looking back to his book. "Im not interested in anything he has to say."

Y/N hesitated to respond back. He didn't know whether he should say yes and leave him alone or tell him to talk to his father about whatever it is.

"Are you not going to leave?" Ranboo asked looking back at him again with an eyebrow raised. "I want to be alone?"

"Yes, uh, sorry." Y/N lowered his head and started walking backwards slowly. "Ill be going now."

"Good." He replied. That was all he answered.

Y/N turned around and walked towards the door. While he was walking the short distance, he decided to tell the prince to talk to his father. He stopped at the doorway and looked back at him.

"You should go talk to your father." Y/N said. "It might be about something important."

"You don't tell me what to do alright?" He responded coldly. "Now leave me alone."

"But what if it is just important you know? Maybe it could be something abー"

Y/N was stopped by a loud thud. It was Ranboo closing the book and slamming it on the table in front of him. He stood up and walked towards him. He towered over him and looked down with an angry expression despite only his right eye being visible.

"Leave. Me. Alone." He said sternly. "I know what I am doing and you don't alright?"

Y/N stayed quiet.

"I decide for my life, not you." He continued.

"Im already being controlled my whole life, don't add yourself in." He muttered to himself although Y/N heard it.

He was confused but he just looked down, feeling bad for him. He paused and took a few breaths and continued to talk again.

"Now, leave me alone, please." He continued, a bit more softer now. "I just want to be alone."

"Yes, your majesty." Y/N bowed and turned to the door again.

"Just tell my father, Ill go down when I want to." He added.

"Yes, your majesty." Y/N nodded. "Ill let him know."

"Thank you." He said, walking back to the tables, grabbing his book and reading again.

Y/N walked out of the library and navigated his way to the main room.

"What was that?" Y/N thought.

----------

He reached the main room and looked around for the king. He wasn't around but he did find Niki, sweeping the floor.

"Niki!" He called, running up to her. Niki turned to him and smiled.

"Hello Y/N!" Niki greeted. "Did you do what I told you?"

"Yes, actually." Y/N responded. "Where is the king so I can tell him what prince Ranboo wanted to say."

"He is in his work room. Up there." She pointed up at the small balcony in the room where a door was. "He already knows you'll be telling him what he needs to know."