28

"Woah." Y/N breathed out. "There are a lot."

Y/N stood there as Ranboo just finished aligning all of the unfinished paintings in front of them. A bunch of paintings with him in them. Y/N is amazed by how many there are.

"How were you not tired of modeling for your mom?" Y/N asked as Ranboo stood next to them.

"It was worth it." He shrugged. "She loved what she did and I loved what I was doing."

Y/N hummed.

"So, are you ready?" Ranboo asked, turning to Y/N.

"A-Already? Are we starting now?" Y/N asked frantically.

"Yes?" Ranboo chuckled. "Isn't that the reason why we are here?"

"I thought we were only going to look at the paintings and then continue tomorrow?" Y/N replied, scratching the back of his head.

Ranboo laughed. "We can go back next week. We can get your stuff ready so you can stay here again."

"Am I allowed?" Y/N turned to Ranboo.

"Of course you are," said Ranboo.

"You're basically my partner now, why wouldn't they let you stay?" Ranboo muttered when he turned his back to Y/N.

"What did you say?" Y/N asked.

"Um, I said I'll kick their.. their.. their butt if they don't let you stay." Ranboo turned to them and showed a grin.

Y/N laughed.

"Now, come on." Ranboo ushered. "Let's tell my father and get you home to get your stuff ready."

Y/N walked up next to him. "Alright. Let's go."

-----

"You're leaving us again Y/N?" Michael whined, hugging his leg tightly. Michelle was also hugging his other leg.

Ranboo was standing there, chuckling. Y/N looked at him saying, 'help me' but Ranboo just shrugged.

"I'm not leaving you two," Y/N assured, patting both of their heads. "I'm just.."

They looked back up at Ranboo. He somehow took the message to continue what Y/N wanted to say but he answered differently.

"He's just going to live with me," Ranboo added, kneeling down at their level.

Y/N's eyes widened and blushed. Ranboo looked at him and chuckled, he looked away hiding his blush.

"You are?" The twins asked in unison. Y/N looked back down at the twins. Their glance switched between Ranboo and the twins.

"Yes." he answered, blushing. "Yes, I am."

Ranboo smiled mischievously while Y/N glared at him. He felt the twins hug his leg tighter.

"But," he continued. "I'll still visit! Every week okay?"

"Promise?" Michelle asked.

"Yeah, promise?" Michael added.

"I promise," Y/N replied.

The twins then put both of their pinky fingers up and Y/N locked it with both of his pinky fingers.

The twins smiled and let go of his leg. Now, they walked up to Ranboo.

"Hey, you mister!" Michael called, acting all though. Michelle doing the same.

"You be nice to him!" Michelle added, pointing at Y/N.

"Or else.." Michael said, narrowing his eyes.