19

12:27 pm

They arrived back at the castle after running more errands outside of the castle.

Y/N went straight back to his room and took a bath. After he changed into the usual shirt and pants with some high-ankle boots.

As they finished getting ready, a knock came on her door. They walked up to open it.

"Hello!" The visitor greeted, it was Jack.

"Oh, It's you, Jack!" Y/N greeted him back. "What's up?"

"Niki wanted to give you this." He showed Y/N a box. "I'll drop it over there."

"Oh yeah!" Y/N moved aside letting him in. "Sure."

Jack placed the box down and turned it to Y/N.

"I shall be going now, Y/N." Jack started. "I'll see you at the ball later?"

Y/N nodded. "See you there!"

Jack left and Y/N closed the door. After that, they went over to the box and opened it.

When they opened it, they were welcomed by a small piece of paper with a note and their suit.

The note says:

Sorry for going a little bit much,
I really wanted to practice sewing!
I hope you love the redesign though.
I put in some accessories and a matching mask as well. Hope you like those too! <3

- Niki              

After Y/N read the letter, he placed it down and lifted the blazer up.

"Oh God," Y/N muttered.

-----

As the prince stayed there bored, jumping from his bed to his chair and vice versa. He couldn't do anything or else his father would get mad. He finally settled on laying down on his bed, face-planted on the bed. He groaned.

He laid there for a few minutes until a knock came on his door. A maid was going to open it but they barged in. It was his brother Techno.

He looked up and greeted him, "Hey Techno." The maids in the room bowed.

"Hey," Techno replied. He sat on the only chair in the room. "Bored, are we?"

"Definitely," Ranboo replied, muffled by the pillow. "What do you want?"

"Accompany you. I'm bored as well." Techno answered. "Also, here."

Techno then threw a book that hit Ranboo's back with the corner of it.

"Ow! What the-" Ranboo sat up about to hit his brother but he stopped when he saw the book. "It's.. the Little Prince..?"

Techno just nodded.

"Where did you find this?" He asked his brother who was seated with his arms crossed.

"In the library." He replied. "It was in the very back."

"How did youー"

"Mom told me to hide it." Techno looked at Ranboo. "If I didn't, you would end up staying late reading that."

"So that's where it went," Ranboo muttered.

He opened the book and started looking through the pages. He flipped through them, seeing the random doodles he made. It reminded him of when he would read the book while his mother painted.

"Do you want me to read it?" Techno spoke. "It's been a while now too since we last did this."

"Sure, IーI guess," Ranboo replied, handing Techno the book.