Why so sad, Silly Millie? (Count the Ways)

(This is an AU)

Millie was able to escape, and she found love, but then kept getting broken-hearted. This boy (She was over Dylan!) named Jacob broke her heart by falling fakely inlove with her, and then she found out he was cheating.

Her parents were still in that weird country that she forgot the name of.

So she went into her room, with Fredboi writing a book, as he didn't know Millie kept getting broken-hearted.

So Fred was shocked when he heard Millie crying in her pillow. "Lambchop, what ever is the matter?" He asked.

Millie continued sulking. "Nothing," she said, still crying.

Fred looked at her suspiciously. "If it was nothing, you wouldn't be crying." He said.

Millie looked up at him, her eyeliner staining her face and pillow. "You're a Know-It-All," She said, and went back to crying.

"Why so sad, Silly Millie?" He asked, and he meant it. It broke his mechanical heart to see Millie crying like this.

She ignored him, and so he decided to rub her back, hoping it made her feel better. But he was very surprised when he heard a bit of giggling.

Now, Millie has never toled anyone she was ticklish, and when I mean ticklish, I mean super ticklish.

Fred decided to start tracing shapes around her back, making her burst into laughter. "FREHEHED! STAHAHAHAP!!" She laugh-yelled, and he was taken by suprise.

"You never told me you were ticklish," Fred said.

"AHAHAHND I DIHIHIDN'T PLAHAHAHAN ON YOU FIGURING IT OUAHAHAHT!!" She started wheezing, and Fred noticed immediately.

"I was lightly tracing shapes on your back, I never excepted you to wheeze!" He said.

She was panting, while he was staringn in shock at her. "Ihihi didn't wahant to tehehll you becahause i'm reahahlly ticklihihsh, ahand it's emahahrahahsing," she said while giggling a bit. When she finally regained her breath, she said, "bt thanks for that, that really cheered me up! Just don't do it again without my premission.