Randomness lol

(Why-)
(This is before Afton Reunion)
(Ennard's his own animatronic!)
(This was before the other Ennard / Micheal chapter-)

Ennard's mad, Micheal is annoying him by saying 'There's a piece of me in every body.'

"oH lOoK iM eNnArD tHeRe'S a PiEcE oF mE iN eVeRyBoDy" Micheal taunted.
Micheal got in his face by accident and accidentally bumped into him. "Oh, sorry En-"

"OW!"

Ennard slapped him with a wire(He's in his animatronic form), because he thought Mike did it on purpose.

Micheal looked at him with scared eyes. "I-I did that by a-accident..." He said putting a hand to his cheek that got slapped.

Ennard looked at him with madness/sadness. "I-I'm sorry Mike-"

But Micheal wouldn't hear another word. He ran into his room, starting to cry.

Ennard kicked the floor. Stupid, stupid me! He told himself. I'll check up on him in a few minutes.

Ennard crawled into the vents, and crawled into his room.

"What." Micheal said flatly. Damn, talk about mood swings... Ennard thought.

"I wanted to see if you're okay, and I'm sorry..." Ennard said quietly.

"I'm okay..." Micheal whispered.

Ennard gave Micheal a neck-hug, sliding his wires around it lightly. Micheal started to quietly laugh.

"Mike? Why are you-" Ennard said, then realized.

Micheal. Was. Ticklish.

"Micheal! You're ticklish?!" Ennard said, with a tone.

Micheal was frozen in shock.

"Ennard, please, no-"

Micheal said, but it too late. Ennard started to tickle his neck, at a notmal pace.

Now, that was Mike's most ticklish spot. He always wore a turtle neck to cover it up. Micheal was laughing so hard.

"EHEHEHEHENNAHAHAHAHAHARD!!! NOHOHOHOHOHO!!!" Micheal said, with hard laughter.

"Jeez, Mike! I didn't know you were THAT ticklish!"
Ennard said, stopping. "Sorry,"

Micheal stopped laughing after a few seconds. "Please, don't do that again."

A/N
Sorry I haven't updated in a while lol-