Chris!~

(This is present Afton Fam. Chris forgave Micheal, and so they're on good terms.)

Chris was hiding from Micheal, he 'accidentally' pushed Micheal into kissing human Ennard (Noah) and got Micheal MAD. So he was hiding in the closet.

"Chris!~" Micheal taunted. He came into the room Chris was in.

As Chris was hiding, dust accidentally started to tickle his nose, making him sneeze.

"Chris!~ I can heeeeaaar you!~" He taunted, knowing where Chris was.

He walked around the room to confuse Chris into thinking he can't find him. But, he opened the closet door way open.

"Found you, Chris," Micheal said grabbing Chris and picking him up bridal-style(NOT A SHIP!!), and walked into his room.

He's not carrying his bat, I wonder what he's gonna do...
Chris thought.

Micheal plopped Chris onto the small couch in his room, and smiled evilly. "Don't worry, I won't hurt you, buuuut,~" Micheal paused and started to lightly squeeze Chris's sides. "It maaaaaaaaay tickle," Micheal warned. Chris started to go into a fit a uncontrollable giggles. "Mihihihihikehehey! Stahahahaohohohop!!" Chris started to laugh.

Micheal just smiled. "Nope, I like seeing you smile! Also, this is revenge for making me kiss Noah, sooooo," he stopped squeezing Chris's sides, but started to spider, then full-blown tickle his stomach. "You're toutre has just begun."

"HIHIHIHIKEHEHEY!!!! NOHOHOHOHOHO! GEHEHEHEHET OHOHOHOHOFF!!!" Chris pleaded, with his worst spot being tickled mercilessly.

"Hmmm.... nah, I'm good!~" Micheal taunted, still tickling his stomach.

"IHIHIHIHIHIHIM SAHAHAHAHAHAHARRY!!!" Chris pleaded.

After seven minutes of tickling, Micheal finally stopped. "Alright, I'm sorry, but still, never do that again." He said.

Chris smirked. "I'll get my revenge when you least expect it!~" Chris taunted, walking out.