Tickle Fiiiight!!!(SB)

So in this there is goinng to be two OC's of mine, I hope you don't mind!

Jazzie:
Age: 15
Gender: Non-Bionary
Worst tickle spot: Neck+Knees+Stomach
Least tickle spot: Feet/Toes
Bio: They have very sharp teeth and two tongues, so they cover their mouth with a mask. Nobody knows about it, not even Maddie.

Maddison:
Age: 12
Gender: Female
Worst tickle spot: Stomach
Least tickle spot: Knees
Bio: The desperate coffee mom. She can get really angry easily. Her nickname's Maddie.

The animatronics + Gregory + Jazzie + Maddison decided to do weekly sleepover's in the other's room. Today's was Roxy's place, Roxy's Raceway.

Roxanne decided to make a deal with Gregory, Jazzie, and Maddison.

"If you two can beat me at a race, I'll give ya a free week pass to my Raceway. But if I beat YOU guys, we get to tickle you. And Jazzie, we get to see whats under your mask. Fair?" Roxy said.

"I don't want to be apart of this, sorry," Maddison said.

"YOU'RE ON!" Jazzie yelled at Roxy, their competitive side coming out.

"Sure," Gregory said

"Okay, oldest drives." Roxy said.

Jazzie started to go into the driver's side of one of the double racecars, as Gregory got into the passenger side.

Roxy got on her motorcycle. "Ready?" She asked the kids.

"Ready," Jazzie said.

So, long story short, Jaz and Gregory lost. Jazzie was scared. They didn't need to know how their mouth looked like.

They thought everyone forgot about it, but everyone started to stare at them.

"Y-Yes?" Jazzie asked.

"Your mask, off." Everyone said.

Jazzie stared to turn bright red, out of embarrassment.

"I-I'm not comfortable with it, it's a part of me that I don't want ANYONE to see. Not even my parents know of it. Not even Maddie," Jazzie said.

They all looked at her with concern.

Roxy looked bored. "A bet/deal is a bet/deal," Roxy said.

"A comfort zone is a comfort zone," Jazzie said.

"Everyone needs to get out of it sometime, Roxy replied.

"Yes, but they don't need to be PUSHED out of it!!" Maddie retaliated at Roxy.

Whilst the two were arguing, Jazzie quickly ran out of the room.

She took of her mask, and started to silent cry. Gregory and Maddie came out.

"You don't need to show us if you don't want too," both said

She turned to them, and gave a quick, small smile, and went back to silently crying.

Maddie got an idea.

"Hey, Gregory," Maddie said with an evil smirk.

"Yeah?" Gregory asked.

Maddie whispered her plan to Gregory.

And they got started.

Both went to either side of Jazzie, and using one hand each, they lifted up their arms.

Nervous noises escaped Jazzie.

Being ever so carefully, both Gregory and Maddie used their hands to lightly glided up and down her side.

Soft giggles came from Jazzie, yet they kept their mouth closed.

Gregory and Maddie got faster with the tickling.

This time Jazzie laughed.

"Ahahahck! OhohohkahahAHAHAHAY! stahahahAHAHAP!" They begged.

Maddie and Gregory stopped. They stared at her with awe.

"THAT'S SO COOL!!" Gregory yelled.

"Okay, I'm agreeing with him on this," Maddie said.

"T-Thanks..." Jazzie said, a bit red from embarrassment. They auickly put on their mask.

They all walked back into the room, and Gregory and Maddie were complementing her mouth.

They all were hiding. You see, when the kids were out they planned to catch them and tickle them.

So-

Who's tickling who:
Freddy: Gregory.
Monty: Maddison
Roxy: Jazzie

They jumped out and grabbed the kids.

"H-Hi F-Freddy..." Gregory stammered, only to feel a light tickle in his sides.

"Frehehehehed! Stahahahahap!" He giggled out, squirming around.

"U-Uhhh... M-Monty... l-lets talk a-about this..." Maddie said, getting nervous.

Monty started to tickle her sides, making her scream out in ticklish laughter.

Jazzie started to walk away, but Roxy caught them.

"Hey, you're not going anywhere," Roxy said in a sly tone, and Jazzie sighed.

"I accept my fate," Jazzie said, prepairing for the worst.

And then a tickle started at their neck. They litteraly started to die, well, wheeze.

"Jeez! Sorry!" Roxy said, and stopped tickling them.

Meanwhile...

Gregory and Maddie dying.

Jazzie escapes Roxy's grip, grabs Maddie and Gregory, and starts running with them.

"Thank you!" They both said.

No problem, but we still have to find a space to hiii- RUUUUUUN!!" Jazzie first said, then screamed.

Why they needed to run, is because they got sun on the Tickler's side.

"SUN WHY MUST YOU BETRAY US?!?!" Gregory yelled at Sun. Sun only evily smiled.

So uh, long story short, the animatronics got them, and the kids got tickled to death.