Daycare!! (Y/N x Attendents)

(MY FIRST EVER Y/N ENJOYYY)
(Also in this your sides are your worst spot lol)
You're walking through, with the lights off in the daycare, and Moon is putting away arts and crafts that Sun left on the floor. "Hey, Moon?" You ask. "Yes, Nightlight?" Moon asks you back.

"Knock knock,"

"Who's there?"

"Monster!"

"Monster who?"

"Monster that's going to eat you!~" You say, and then start to tickle Moondrop. He doesn't react. You stop, and then this start to play:

'That's when they knew. They f-ed up.'

You start to run. Really fast.

Because you know Moon is NOT merciful.

As your running to turn the lights on, Moon's already infront of the light switch.

"U-Uh Moon- W-We can talk about this..." You stutter.

And then Moon picks you up, and starts to tickle your sides.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHACK! MOON! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!!!" You scream out ticklishness.

He doesn't listen, and continues to tickle the livig daylights out of you.

"MOON! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!! I'M SAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHARY!!"

Since you have high stamina, due to your running classes, 15 minutes later, he lets up, and you start panting.

"What. *huff* Was. *huff* That. *huff* For?"

"You tried to tickle me, and so I decided to get revenge." Moon says, walks to the light switch, and turns it on, turning  back into Sunrise(or Drop).

"Hey ki- OH MY GLITTER GLUE WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"I'm *huff* fineeeeee," you respond.