C'mon, Millie!

(Lol I'm obsessed with Count the Ways-)
((THIS IS WHEN MILLE WAS STILL IN FT. FREDBOI'S STOMACH!!!)

Millie was asleep, with her mp3 player and earphones. She was listening to music, and Fred noticed this.

He used a wire inside him (yes he can do that) to take away Millie's mp3 player on her stomach, making her slightly squeal.

Funtime Freddy heard this.

"Millie? What was that?"

Millie started to blush a bit (not a ship tho) and shake her head.

"Ooooh, there is also another death option we haven't talked about, tickling! If you're ticklish," (Millie started to blush due to embarrassment!) "You can laugh too hard and won't be able to catch your breath. And you need to breathe to live! But, you since you're goth, you don't seem ticklish..."

Millie started to blush due to embarrassment. And Ft. Freddy noticed it.

"Don't tell me you're ticklish!!" Fred exclaimed, happily.

"I-I am not!" Millie said in a harsh, scared tone. She was super close to just kicking the cover for the cavity off.

Ft. Freddy started to brush the wire on her stomach, making her laugh. Not giggle, laugh.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEY!!! NOHOHOHOHO!!!" She laughed, embarrassed.

"Wow, Lambchop, you are REALLY ticklish!!" Fred said with glee.

"OHOHOKAHAHAY, OHOHOKAHAHAY, STAHAHAHAHAP!!!" She started to plead.

"Hmmm... fine. But you still need to pick a death option!!"

(I'm obsessed with C.T.W., I'm sorry-)