Cheer Up Tickles

(Okay totally off the Into The Pit theme, but idc)

(THIS IS ENNARD X MICHEAL, BEFORE THE WHOLE REUNION THING)

(And Ennard does NOT contain the animatronics, he's his own animatronic.)

Micheal was sitting on his couch, bored. He wanted to do something, but he's still been feeling a bit depressed.

Ennard noticed this, and then thought of something he could do. The he remembered this one Memeroy:

Micheal was sitting in his room, silently crying to himself. Ennard was up in the vents, and saw him crying. He came down onto his bed.

"Mike?! What's wrong?!" Ennard asked, scared.

"N-Nothing *sniff* Ennard, I'm *sniff* fine.." Micheal said.

Now, Micheal was lying down on his stomach, so Ennard started to rub his knees.

He just excpected Mikey to calm down, but boy was he wrong.

Micheal started laughig. "EHEHEHEN!! NOHOHO!!"

Ennard got an Idea. He used his wires to tie his legs, and started to tickle Mike behind the knees.

Micheal started to scream-laugh. "EHEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHRD!! STAHAHAHAHAHAP, PLEHEHEHEHEHEHESE!!!"

So Ennard wanted to re-try it. He saw Mike lying down on his stomach, taking a nap. Perfect, he thought.

He started to tickle him behind the knees.

And Mikey had just pit lotion on, so it tickled a LOT worse.

He immediately woke up and started screaming with laughter. "EHEHEHEHEHEHEHENAHAHAHAHAHAHARD!!! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!!" Micheal screamed.

"Holy cow, Mike, you're even MORE ticklish then you were before!" Ennard exclaimed.

"THAHAHAHAHAHT'S BEHEHEHECAHAHAUHUHSE IHIHI HAHAHAHAVE LOHOHOHOTIOHON OHOHOHN MEHEHEHE!!" Micheal shouted with laughter.

About five more minutes, Ennard stopped, knowing Mike was about to fall into silent laughter.

"Sorry Mikey, got bored!" Ennard said, and left the room.