Request

@AngelAftonistaken

Michael was crying, due to the fact he just wants to cry because he has mood swings and the sad mood swings come first.

Michael was crying from his room, and William heard. William comes into the room. "Mike? Why are you crying?" William asked, yet Michael couldn't respon, he was crying to much.

William got an idea.

He picked Michael up bridal style(NOT A SHIP) and carried Michael to his room.

"Uh... D-*hiccup* Dad? What are you-" Michael said, but before he could continue, William started tickling his sides.
"WAHAHAIT! NOHOHOHO! DAHAHAHAD! STAHAHAahahahP!!" Michael begged, yet no use. And unfortunately for Michael, Ennard was crawling through the vents.

Why is Michael and Willia- He thought, until he stepped closer.
"Not until you cheer up, Michael. Or until you tell me why you were crying," William said
Mikey was... crying?! That can't be good! I wanna help cheer him up! Ennard thought, then hopped down into the room.

"Can I help, Mr Afton?" Ennard asked.
"Sure," William responded with.
"EHEHEHEHEN!!! NOHOHOHOHOHOHO! STOHOHOHOP!!" Michael scream-laughed.
With William tickling Michael's sides and stomach, and with Ennard on his feet and legs, it was too much to handle.

To Michael, it felt like an hour. To Ennard and William, it felt like 5 minutes. It was actually 30 minutes.

They quickly realized this and stopped.

"Sorry, Mikey/Michael," They both said.

Michael stood up, sith an evil look in his eyes, and said one word:

"run."