Strange,yet angelic

Vannesa's Pov

The ball is full with people. Nobles and rich merchants from all over the world are here. Everyone in suits and gowns.
I greet everyone with a warm smile.
I still can't stop thinking about why father had specifically mentioned The Earl's son.

A young gentleman snaps me out of my thoughts. Average height,curly brown hair. I get caught by surprise after he introduces himself as Oliver Viotto. The son of the Earl. We chat for a while. I won't lie, he seems nice.

We wave each other goodbyes as I got interrupted by Uncle George.
Uncle George takes me to meet his wife. I don't really like them but they are nice people. I see someone with a golden dress near the table after I look back. She has long dark hair and grey eyes. No wonder why she caught my eyes, she is beautiful! Not just beautiful,amazingly beautiful. Her face looks a little familiar though. She is standing besides Oliver.
Is he her brother by any chance?
I walk towards them. Oliver seems to notice me.

"Are you enjoying the party?" I ask them,staring at the beautiful girl.

"Yes,this party is magnificent." Oliver replied. I looked at the girl, I really wanted to hear her talk.

"Yes"she replied.

"I'm Vannesa" I said as I offered my hand for a handshake.

She looked at my hand and ignored it completely. "I'm Alexia Viotto" she said with no interest.

"Don't mind her, miss Vannesa.
She doesn't really know how to communicate. Now say, would you like to dance with me?" Oliver said as he offered me his hand to dance,smiling with charm.

"Sure" I said,smiling.

I accept Oliver's hand and he grabs my waist slowly. We start dancing and I look into his eyes. "I want to look at Alexia! I want to look at Alexia!" I whisper to myself. I smile hesitantly and keep dancing.

"Did you say anything?"Oliver asked.

"Sorry?N-o"I stuttered

There is a man standing next to Alexia. Alexia grabs his hand and they start dancing. I keep staring at them as I dance with Oliver. Oliver seems to notice but he doesn't seems to mind.
"It has been a while,I'm afraid I have to leave now"Oliver slowly stops dancing.

"Oh,sure. It was very nice meeting you,sir." I said.

"Call me Oliver"

"Uhm,sure,Oliver."

"Yes,vannesa"

He walks to Alexia,who's waiting near the gate for him. I look at Alexia.
She bows slightly and takes oliver's hand. I watch them as they get in their carriage and leave.

She was strange,yet angelic,
she was all shining with divine light.
      Her beauty was so divine that
  I lost my heart and soul to her.