Chapter 11

A month has gone by, Emma has been helping those in need be reunited with their family. Paige has joined Emma and Henry with Operation Cobra, to help everyone else and Paige believes it'll help to wake Sarah up. Sadly, Graham has passed away and Emma fought her way to becoming Sheriff of Storybrooke. A stranger came to town, a writer by the name of August Booth. David has been released from the hospital and he and Mary Margaret were having an affair, which was soon cut short. Kathryn left for Boston but she never arrived and Emma arrested David because of a suspicious phone call on the night Kathryn disappeared.

Paige was sat in Sarah's hospital room with Henry, Henry was reading the storybook to her.

"And that's when Rose Red and Jefferson knew they had their happiness, holding their daughter, Grace, in her arm. She had finally reached the middle of her life towards her happy ending," Henry readout.

Paige looked at him, "You think that's me?" Paige asked.

"Yeah," Henry said.

Paige looked at Sarah and held her hand, "I wish it was true... I hope when she wakes up, she is my mother... I'd prefer it," Paige said.

"Paige?" Henry said.

"My mom's nice... But Sarah... She's always put me first... I guess... I feel more supported with her," Paige said.

"She'll wake up, she always find her way to you and Jefferson, she made sure everyone would still find each other before the Evil Queen cast her curse," Henry said.

Paige nodded and looked at him, "I hope you're right, Henry," Paige said.

"I am," Henry said with a smile.

Juliet walked in, "Alright you two, the doctors need to do more tests on Sarah... It's time to go," Juliet said as Dr Whale walked in.

"What tests?" Paige asked.

"We need to measure how responsive she is," Dr Whale said.

"But... All these tests, they're expensive... She won't have a home or a shop when she wakes up as she'll have to sell them," Paige said worriedly.

"Worry not, dear," Mr Gold walked in and they looked at her, "As Miss Walker's, new emergency contact... I will not be covering all costs," Mr Gold said.

"What? Why?" Henry asked.

"Let's just say that a mutual connection between Miss Walker and myself has asked for me and I'm happy to lend a hand," Mr Gold said.

"Come on you two, it's late," Juliet said and left with the children.

Paige looked at Sarah before she walked out of the door, Mr Gold looked at Dr Whale, "Do whatever you need to get her to wake up soon," Mr Gold said and walked out.

♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥🎩♥

At Granny's Diner, Ruby was flirting with August who was sitting at one of the tables.

"You can't be serious. A whole year without a roof over your head?" Ruby said.

"Well, you get used to it. Plus, I had the motorcycle. So, if I didn't like a place after a while..." August said.

"Ruby?" Granny called out.

"I've never even been out of Storybrooke. What was your favourite place?" Ruby asked, ignoring Granny.

"Nepal. Best people. They have these prayer temples carved into mountains that are overrun with lemurs," August said.

"What's a lemur?" Ruby asked.