proplogue

It was a perfect day, the wind was soft and the sun was shining brightly spreading his happiness all around. Lightening beautiful colours of the nature.

You were sitting on the grass of a park with your best friend near you. From a week you were not feeling your best, your health was actually not good, you had a fever, which lasted for 3 days, so your friend decided to take you out to park to get some fresh air.

He really is the best friend, after so many years, you finally got a person  who takes care of you and understands you like a best friend should do. You really wished you met him some years ago when you needed someone to comfort you the most.

But some part of you was actually glad that he didn't came in your life at that time, because that's the time when you realised that you are not a weakling, who would cry all night over something stupid. Over someone who doesn't trust you enough to know you would never do anything to hurt them.

But why are you thinking about him? You should think about the moment you were living in. You exhaled a deep breath and opened your hands while closing your eyes. Feeling the breeze hit your face. Giving a tickling sensation. A smile automatically spread on your lips.

You didn't noticed the guy near you admiring you as he has never seen such a beautiful sight infront of him, for him watching you smile was way better than the rainbow over the sky. There was nothing more beautiful in his eyes more than you. You were the definition of perfection.

You turned towards him, only to find him looking at you with so much adoration and love in his eyes.

You : what are you looking at?

Him : You. You're beautiful, more than anything in this world.

You : stop it, Jungkook.

He just chuckled at continued to make his point.

Him : Seriously Y/n, you're very beautiful. If you don't mind can I ask you something?

You once again looked at him, now giving your attention totally to him.

You : You know you can ask me anything.

Him : Will be be my girlfriend? I really like you y/n, I'm not lying or playing games, it's true, I like you a lot more than you can imagine. Heck I fell for you the moment I saw you. You are my ideal type y/n, you're so perfect in every single thing that I'm amazed how can anyone just ignore your presence, you should be the queen of the world. Even you insecurities are beautiful, I can spend years on praising you, words can't define how perfect you are, I really like you, actually I think I love you, more than a friend, so will you give me a chance to love you with all my heart and will you accept me as your boyfriend?

He didn't waisted a second and said whatever he wanted in one go. Without even stuttering, maybe because he was confidence, but you were not. You just didn't wanted love in your life, you only craved for a person to understand you, and be with you in your thick and thins.

You : Jungkook, I'm really sorry, I don't reciprocate your feelings, I don't think of you more than a best friend. You are really a good person, but right now I'm not looking for relationship, I can't accept your proposal. I'm really sorry.

You were feeling guilty for making him down, he was so cheerful just a moment ago. He was looking embarrassed and sad. As soon as you noticed tears in his eyes, you panicked. You quickly held his face in your both hands. And made him look at you.

You : Please don't cry, Jungkook I'm really sorry, I'm sorry okay.

Now there were tears in your eyes as well, you didn't wanted to make him cry, they Only thing that mattered in your life, was your family and friends, you could sacrifice anything for them, and now the only friend you had is crying because of you.

Negative thoughts started to fill in your mind. What if he cut his all ties with you, what if he will hate you after that, what will you do then? You only have one person in your life who understands you well. Even your family doesn't understands you like he does.

You : I'm sorry, Jungkook. I'm really sorry, okay I'm ready I will give a chance to be my boyfriend. Now please stop crying okay?

You said in hopes he would not get angry and break off his friendship with you. As he noticed tears in your eyes he quickly wiped them and his as well.

Him : Y/n , it's me who should say sorry to you, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm sorry, I was just vulnerable that's it. And you don't have to force your self to be in relation with me, it's okay I understand. Our friendship will stay like this right? Please tell me it won't change anything?

He said in between his sniffs, You blinked multiple times at his words, taking all in, one by one. Then you nodded.

You : our friendship will stay like it is forever. 

He nodded as well.

Him : can I get a hug?

You chuckled at quickly took him in your embrace. He hugged as well, you head resting on his chest and his chin resting on your head. He let his tears fall once again. He knew it was his mistake to expect the same feelings while you both have just met some months ago. But his stupid heart won't stop feeling sad.

You both broke the hug.

Him : uhm Y/n please don't get angry after hearing this but we can't meet eachother for some days, actually I need some time to rethink my feelings, is that okay?

He asked unsure about your reaction, you nodded at his words.

You : but promise me you'll come to me in just one call?

You held your pinky finger next to him, as he chuckled at your childish gesture for promise. He intertwined his pinky finger with your's and joined his thumb with your's to lock the promise.

Him : always.

While you little friendly interaction was going on, someone was eyeing you both from afar with evil smirk and a dirty plan in his mind.
______________________________

This is totally not someone else's plan or work, it's totally my idea.

@gukksgaze____________________