part 14 (let me love you)

You asked looking straight into his eyes, he was confused why did you asked that out of the blue? Did something happened before he came here? Did Taehyung said something to you? Did he hurt you? Where was Jimin? He didn't said anything to his friend?

Jungkook : N-noona? D-did something happened? Wh-why are you a-asking this? Did Taehyung said something? W-why are thinking like this? Y-you won't g-go anywhere. I won't let you.

Y/n : answer me Jungkook, what will you do?

Gaze still fixed on his eyes, which looked hurt. That's exactly not what you want, he is getting attached to you. You can't let this happen.

Jungkook : I won't let you go anywhere without me. Never.

He engulfed you in his arms. Tightly holding you to himself. You broke the hug, keeping distance between you both, but he still had his arms on your upper arms.

Y/n : what if?

Jungkook : I'll do anything to keep you to me, Noona. I've just met you, I won't let you go this easily.

He replied with his tears finally betraying him, and fell off his eyes. Reaching his cheeks and falling on your hand which reached to wipe off his tears.

Y/n : you're getting too attached to me, Jungkook. It's not good for both of us.

You stated wiping his tears. He shooked his head.

Jungkook : you can't run away from me. I will always be with you, no matter how far you go. I'm always going to be with you. You are really special to me. Get this in your head, you will never be able to get away from me. I believe you are my soulmate and we are meant to stay together.

He stated leaning forward and kissing your forehead, this time he was sober. And just this simple gesture awoke thousands of unwanted feelings inside of you.

Jungkook : let's go, we have a lot of things to handle. We don't have time for nonsense like leaving each other. You are mine, and I'm yours, we ain't leaving each other, never.

He stated his indirect proposal not wanting to hear anything else. He was definitely sure, that his feelings needed a proper confrontation and he wants to wait for the right moment. He wants to give you the happiness you deserve and show you he is worth taking a chance. He maybe not aware of your past and he doesn't care for it too. All he wants is you to be with him, he is ready to go through everything for you, just to stay with you.

Dragging you with him, he made his way out of hall to be greeted by Jimin on the way.

Jimin : I was going to show the event hall to Taehyung so, I wanted to know if you will tag along?

Jungkook : Noona is tired. She can't, sorry.

Before you could say jungkook replied. Jimin didn't argued, he could clearly see you had a down face. He understood you needed some time. "Maybe the meeting has made her too stressed" he thought.

Jimin : it's ok, take rest. I will handle everything from here.

Jimin replied with a soft smile which was not at all fake, turning around he left towards his office to join Taehyung. While Jungkook took you out of the company building then towards his car.

As soon as you both entered the building, he drove away. You thought he will drop you off to your home, but you were wrong. He took you to his instead.

Reaching his house you were met with Junghyun who was sitting in the corner of living room, which leads to the backyard. There were no window or gates it was all open. He was sitting on chair near a canvas drawing running his brushes covered in colours on the half empty canvas. He was also wearing earphones listening to music while painting. So he didn't heard you both entering.