Part 01 (Worst vs. Best encounter)

You : yes, I'm in.

You informed your secretary,Casey. About your arrival at the destined place for the meeting with Mr. Kang. Saying this you hung up.

You quickly made your way towards the hall for meeting, you twisted the door knob and entered, the room. All the people present stood up at your and your partner's arrival. Partner? yes, Park Jimin.

You don't care about him, he's like a known stranger to you. You can't help but tag along with him because you can't agree on any contract without his presence and permission. Same goes with him. That's what partner's do. Partners in business. Correction.*

You both took your respective places, which was apparently next to each other. The copies of contract were passed to both of you. As the performer started explaining the contract with it.

You didn't gave attention to whatever the person Infront was saying, you started to read the passage written in the contract copy. Line by line, understanding everything. This is the exact reason you were known as Miss. Perfection, because you don't forget any single detail and do everything clean and perfect.

You flipped the page and did the same, reading it line by line, word by word. Untill you found something, disturbing. You started searching for a pen near you, gaining everyone's attention.

Mr. Kang : Miss. Lee, is there any problem?

You looked up to him, and then towards the performer, his representative.

You : yes, can you please tell him to explain the fourth paragraph in the page no. 07.

Mr. Kang : But we haven't reached till there?

He questioned, you raised you brows at him. Giving him the most intimidating look. You were pissed, that was written on every curve of your face. He gestured his representative to do as you said.

Now you're all attention was on him. He looked nervous than ever.

You : It's okay, drink some water first.

You said as he nodded and took the glass of water from the table and drank it slowly. Then again started to speak. You're full attention was on his words and body language. You could feel something wrong. But you just nodded.

While the person next to you didn't stop rolling his eyes. You didn't noticed him intentionally it just happened, but then what the representative said clicked something in your mind. You quickly looked at him.

You : Mind repeating?

Representative : repeating, what miss?

You : what you just said a good 13 second ago.

Representative : the third line in contract at page 7 paragraph 4 says, that the construction of buildings will start after the sixth month of contract.

You slammed your hand on the table and stood up. That's enough, of drama and waste of time.

You : Sorry, but we can't sign the contract.

You left the room without finding the reason to repeat yourself.

Meanwhile in the room everyone stood up, Mr. Kang looked at Jimin who was looking pissed, to the extent that if something would even touch him, he will rip their skin off of their body.

Mr. Kang : Mr. Park, I think you should convince Miss. Lee, to rethink their decision.

He just nodded and left to follow you. His steps were faster than the light. He quickly overtook you and stood up Infront of you, with hands crossed.