part 17 ( Back to you)

NEWS REPORTS

NEWS REPORTS

• THE YOUNG CEO LEE Y/N FINALLY SHOWED UP INFRONT OF CAMERA, BLESSING EVERYONE WITH HER BEAUTY.
• THE NEXT HEIR OF JEON INTERPRISES IS BACK FROM LONDON. PEOPLE ARE MESMERIZED LOOKING AT HIS GOD LIKE FEATURES.
• PARK JIMIN ONCE AGAIN BLINDING EVERYONE WITH HIS FLAWLESSNESS
• THE ONE AND ONLY KIM JEWEL, IS FINALLY HERE, WITH ALL HIS GLORY.
• STREAM'S CEO IS ALSO HERE WITH HIS ONLY DAUGHTER AND HIS FIANCÉ.
• 25 YEARS OF FINALLY GETTING THE MOST SUCCESSFUL CEO EVER IN THE SCREEN, KIM BOMHYUNG (UNCLE BEN) ARRIVING WITH HIS GRANDSON, KIM NAMJOON.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook : Noona? You okay?
Y/n : yeah I'm fine. It's just that the hells are not my type.
Jungkook : then why did you wore it?
Y/n : these were the only matching sandal I had according to this.
Jungkook : you girls are seriously something, why can't you understand that the fashion doesn't matter what matters is your comfort.
Y/n : so you want me to attend an event like this in pajamas?
Jungkook : I didn't said that.
Y/n : but you clearly meant it.
Jungkook : no, I didn't.
Y/n : you did.
Jungkook : I didn't.

He replied being frustrated he fastened his pace leaving you behind, also frustrated and shocked by his behaviour. You end up fastening your pace as well following him behind.

Y/n : Kookie, what happened?
Jungkook : nothing Noona, I just want some time alone.
Y/n : are you sure? You're acting strange, if there any problem you can share it with me, maybe I can help you.

At last he turned around, with a forced smile on his face. He reached upto you hugging you tightly.

Jungkook : I'm sorry, I lashed out on you, I didn't meant to. I am just a little stressed.
Y/n : anything I can help you with?
Jungkook : let's talk about this later, it will take a lot time to explain.
Y/n : okay..
Jungkook : let's go.

He intertwined his fingers with you, taking you inside the main hall, where all the guests had already arrived. Now there comes the big deal.

You met with all of the guests with Jungkook by your side all this time, he also got to know a lot of new investers and ceo's. When Jungkook left you to spend time with uncle Ben you bumped into Jimin. Who finally got the time to stay by your side.

Jimin : what you're upto now, Miss perfection?
Y/n : don't call me that, it sound like insult.
Jimin : btw have you seen, you're trending no. 1 on twitter missy.
Y/n : well, I don't care about that.
Jimin : fine, I must say you've done the best job. Everything looks perfect, like the best.
Y/n : I did? Do you like it? I really thought it was lacking somewhere, but now I feels it somewhere near good.
Jimin : its amazing, even Taehyung was mesmerized.
Y/n : then it must be really good if he was impressed.
Jimin : why didn't you believe me when I said this is beautiful?
Y/n : mmm, because it's Taehyung who appreciated, it's like the rare thing, you know. Well, actually you know better than me.