part 09 (liking)

It's 10pm and we both have finished all the food successfully. All this time I could feel a pair of eyes on us, I was quite uncomfortable but y/n, she seemed as if she didn't noticed, or maybe she didn't wanted to notice. And so she talked a lot, that's very unusual of her. I shrugged it off calling the waiter for bill, soon enough he came. Before I could bring my wallet out she handed her card to him.

Me : I will pay.

I said taking the card back and sliding it towards her. Then taking my wallet out and handing my card to the waiter who just stood there looking at y/n, who was glaring at me, as if she'll kill me right there.

Y/n : Hand over the card back to him. 

She said sternly to the waiter looking right into my eyes. To be honest I'm scared but that doesn't mean I will let her pay.

Me : Don't you dare.

I eyed the waiter who now shifted in his position at my voice. He handed back the card to me and left our table without getting the payment. What just happened? Was the food free?

Y/n : you scared him.

She said taking her card from the table and stood up to go towards the reception to pay for bill. I stood up taking my card in my hand following her.

Me : excuse me? It wasn't me, it was you who scared him.

I said coming Infront of her, stopping her midway.

Y/n : it was you, Mr. Jeon Jungkook. You didn't saw the way you glared at him, it was me who did and that was enough to scare him.

She replied crossing her arms. I scuffed in disbelief, she is telling me I was scary, she should've seen her face.

Me : It was you, who scared him, not me. Even I was scared of you.

Y/n : you should be.

She said pushing me away walking towards the reception. There's no way I'm letting her pay. I ran towards her wrapping my arms around her waist, and lifting her up from behind. She's too light, just like feather.

She was wiggling herself, trying to break free from my grip, but dude who are you kidding I'm a muscular bunny. I freed my one hand placing the card on the counter, Infront of the receptionist for the payment.

Y/n : Jungkook, leave.

Me : not untill the payment Is done.

She's so cute. She is keep on trying to push my hands knowing it won't work. I didn't let her go, even after the receptionist gave me back the card. Making her whine even more, I like it very much. Her whines plus the burning smell from behind us. I couldn't hold my laughs, and cracked Infront of everyone. The receptionist was also laughing with me.

Y/n : leave me now, the payment is already done.

She whined again, making me laugh even hard, I tightened my grip even more.

Me : What's the magic word?

I asked pursing my lips, and starting walking out of the restaurant.

Me : say the magic word, Noona. And I'll leave you.

I teased one more time, she started wiggling even more, my grip started loosing because of my laughs. I controlled myself and tightly wrapped my hands and locked them around her waist.

Y/n : Please?

.......

Y/n : Jungkook, leave me please.

She turned her head towards mine, with a pout on her lips. God how bad I want to kiss her, right now. I bend down till her feets touched the ground and slowly left her waist, pushing my hands inside the pocket of my jacket.