part 15 (past)

Junghyun : what you guys do.............ing...?

Junghyun interrupted as Jungkook's attention was diverted towards him, when your head landed on his shoulder. He noticed your body felling heavy on him, he understood you fell asleep. Soon you wrapped your arms around his body, finding a little comfortable position you slept on him, with your head buried so deep in the crook of his neck, that your lips were touching his collar ones.

By the time Jungkook and Junghyun were having an awkward eye contact. Nobody said anything they just looked at each other.

Jungkook : what do you want, Hyung?

Jungkook finally broke the silence.

Junghyun : is she going to stay here?

Jungkook : for dinner? Yeah.

He himself answered his question taking a look at you who was sleeping peacefully with pouted lips ans squeezed cheeks on his shoulder. I pushed the hair strand behind you ear. He didn't realised he was staring at you untill Junghyun cleared his throat.

Junghyun : enough lover boy, come out and help me place my painting in my room.

Jungkook nodded his head wrapping his one arms around your waist and another behind your head, helping you lie down on the bed, he gently placed you head on the pillow, he covered your body with a duvet, lastly leaving a peck on your forehead.

*Jungkook's pov*

I can't believe the situation which occurred a while ago. If only Hyung didn't came, she surely would have kissed me. It would've been my first kiss, with a person I love most. God, I can't help but wonder, how god that moment would be, how her soft plump lips would feel next to mine.

Junghyun : you're daydreaming again. Come on, help me.

Hyung yelled at me, holding one side of the canvas with his hands. Approaching him I helped him lift the canvas, we both dragged it upstairs to his room. Placing it with his collection, he is actually preparing for  his art gallery, he will open after his marriage. He will get married soon, I heard it some weeks ago. The marriage will be two months later, and even before that I will be declared as the CEO, of my dad's company.

My dad will declare me as the hier of the company, I will be called CEO Jeon Jungkook. Such an honour right? I will get a verified mark after my social media account, a personal bodygard, with collection of white shirts, three peice suits, expensive watches, just like my dad. Right now I don't have enough watches for me. Just some 8 Rolex, and 3 Patek Philippe, that's not enough. While my dad has 5 of each brand. Like for real, he's super cool.

And he said he will gift me a Mercedes Benz on my birthday isn't this the best thing. Like everything about me will scream expensive. Is that how every CEO feels?  Probably Noona, has the bestest collection of cars, I've never got the chance to see them, Jimin must be having them too right? Such a beautiful life.

Junghyun : YOU'RE DAYDREAMING AGAIN!!

I flinched dropping the canvas on the floor, as it got torn from bottom. Oh my.. god, I'm dead. I'm not ready for the scolding so before he could see it, I made a run for my life. I could hear him yelling at me, he was screaming too loud. I ran out of the house getting inside the car which wasn't parked yet. I quickly sat down to hide myself, in the uncomfortable small space.

About 10 to 15 minutes later when I thought that it was safe to go outside I sat up properly meeting with Hyung who was sitting on the driver's seat with arms crossed.

Junghyun : I know you too well, Jungkook.

He said sternly throwing draggers at me with his eyes which were staring at the rear view mirror.