part 11 (Meet my friend)

Two weeks later

Jungkook took you to airport to receive his friend who was coming from Canada, with Jimin and Taehyung tagging along with you both. Jimin was there because of you, and Taehyung was there to accompany his friend. Though Jimin didn't get to the exact reason,  he excused saying, "the model is going to work for us, so it's unprofessional to not pick him up by ourselves."

The sun was brightly lit above your head, lessening the coldness of late August. You all were standing in a waiting section standing next to each other, waiting for the exit gate to open for the passengers to leave.

Me : isn't this too time consuming? How long will they take? I have a meeting to attend in 10 minutes.

You exclaimed tapping your feet continuously on the ground with your heels making click sound with every touch. At last you leaned against Jungkook's car with your left leg bent and resting on the door.

Jungkook : just wait a little more-  say no more he's here.

He said pointing towards a tall guy wearing black ripped jeans a white oversized t-shirt, with red strips at bottom and sleeves. He had googles on with a black baseball cap. And a hand bag in his hands. And a aged but not too old guy in suit dragging his suitcase behind him. He must be his manager, you thought.

Jimin : congratulations he finally came

Jimin taunted giving a smile and moving forwards towards the guy, with Taehyung following behind.

Taehyung : I know him, he is Kim Seokjin.

Taehyung whispered in Jimin's ears. Which obviously was inaudible for Jungkook and you.

You : welcome to Korea, Mr. Kim.

You greeted him with a bow who gave you a quick bow before turning to have a bro hug with Jungkook.

Jungkook : Noona, this is my friend I was talking about. His name is Kim Seokjin.

Jungkook introduced you both, you did a hand shake with him, suddenly getting a call you excused yourself to take it and left the scene.

Jimin and Taehyung moved forward, to greet Seokjin as well.

Jin : woah, I didn't knew I was going to work for THE KIN TAEHYUNG.

Jin exclaimed in happiness shaking hands with Taehyung who returned the gesture with his infamous boxy smile.

Jimin : nice to meet you, Mr. Kim. Myself Park Jimin.

Jimin introduced himself with a handshake and Jin did the same too. The all left for their car.

Everyone was settled untill Jungkook ran out of the car.

Jungkook : Hyung I'll be back in a bit.

He informed them and left towards the airport in search of you.