part 13 (comfort with love)

How I wish the time to just stop here for forever. But guess what we don't always get what we want. The office door abruptly opens with Casey, y/n's secretary entering inside. Interrupted everyone who was inside the office, even Jungkook, poor soul fell off the couch due to the loud click of door opening.

Y/n, leaves my hand and moves away from me. Both of us glaring at Casey, for different reasons, while she kept her eyes low. My eyes still fixed on her, but y/n snaps her head towards Jungkook just as his grown was heard by us.

Casey : I'm sorry.

She apologized looking down at her feets. I rolled my eyes heaving a sigh.

Me : why did you came here?

I asked with hands crossed to my chest, shifting my weight from one leg to another.

Casey : I was behind you to stop you sir, but boss came before I could.

She replied with her gaze stuck on the floor. Is the floor more interesting? Or do I look bad?

Me : go back to work.

Was the only thing I said, and she bowed before leaving the office. Turning around I found Jungkook and y/n sitting, I made my way to them towering over their figures.

Me : does it hurt Jungkook?

I showed fake concerned to which he nodded while y/n kept blowing the little red spot on his forehead.

Y/n : do you need something Kookie?

Why the nickname? It's so fucking irritating, she never calls me with nickname? Except the middle school part. That name was totally cringe, I would never allow someone to call me that. Even if it's her, I mean who calls a cute and handsome guy, chim. Eewww. I prefer being called the word which starts from D. But whatever, it doesn't matter if she isn't the one who calls me.

Jungkook : No, I think it's fine now.

We all once again got interrupted when the door of office opened abruptly.

Casey : sorry for interrupting, but Boss you're late for the conference meeting.

She said in one breath and then leaving the office again with a loud thud. Conference meeting? For what? I didn't knew about any meeting.

Me : what meeting?

I asked looking at her, who stood up with the speed of light running towards her desk. Me and Jungkook just looked at her stunned. Is that meeting too important?

I and Jungkook made our way towards her sitting if don't of her on the chairs.

Me : y/n, what is the meeting about?

I asked but she placed her index finger on her lips, indicating me to stay quiet. Which I can never do, I'm loud af. I sat still looking straight at her face, which clearly indicated she was in hurry. Beside me Jungkook was stretching his arms while yawning. He fixed his hairs taking the glass filled with water which was on the table, covered with a round plate and chugging it down in one go.

Everything was silent untill y/n, spoke.

Y/n : I'll mute for a second.

She said looking at the laptop screen and then looking at both us. Without saying anything she picked up the landline phone pressing it against her ear. What this girl has on her mind?

Y/n : Casey, I want four sandwiches, four dumplings and three fruit juices, any flavour would be fine.

Saying she ended the calls. Jungkook on the other hand was clapping and grinning like a baby. Y/n turned to look at the screen when Jungkook interrupted.