Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Zachary’s POV

“Soooo….this date didn’t turn out as bad as I thought” I said avoiding Dominic’s gaze. 
I was suddenly crazy nervous around Dominic even more than I was around his brother.
I always had a crush on Dylan but we were friends and I was able to be around him without blushing like a Japanese school girl. 
But it was different with Dominic. We were never friends. I can’t say we were companions. He was just that guy who was always flirting with me and right now I wasn’t really sure how to act with him and the butterflies in my stomach were not helping. 

“So is it too soon to ask you to be my boyfriend?” Dominic asked with a nervous smile. 
This was so out of character for him. He was always loud and confident but today I noticed a new side to him and it was cute. 
“Too soon” I said with a smile. 
I still wasn’t sure about this…thing that was going on between us. Maybe I liked him because he looked like Dylan and that wouldn’t be fair to Dominic. 
“My brother and I are two different people Zach. We might be identical twins but we look and act different. I’m patient and will give you time to…make up your mind but I have liked you since forever Zach so my mind was made up a long time ago” he said as he pulled my closer with his hands around my waist and I held onto his shoulders. 
“How about a second date? On Friday?” he asked with a hopeful smile. 
“Maybe” I said as I bit my bottom lip thinking about whether to accept or reject his offer, but before I could respond his lips were on mine and we kissed. 
His lips were so addictive. I couldn’t get enough of him and I was a bit disappointed when he pulled back. 

“I’m sorry. I couldn’t resist. You’re so irresistible Zach I don’t know how I managed to hold myself back all these years. I was barely holding on by a thread” he said and I blushed hiding my face on his clothed chest. 
Having his strong arms around me was comforting. Dylan was the more athletic twin but it seemed Dominic was a bit bulkier. He must hit the gym a lot. 
“Don’t hide your face from me” he said as he gently raised my chin to face him. 
“Don’t hide your beautiful face from me. So what do you say about Friday?” he asked again. 
“Su…sure. Yes” I stuttered as I blushed yet again. 
“Good Night Baby” he said before kissing me yet again but a little longer this time. 

As soon as his car was out of sight I took a deep breath and entered the house and heard a shuffling from the living room. I already knew what had happened just by the noise. 
I walked in the living room with a serious look on my face to find Cyrus, Bruce, Beau and a guy I have never seen before pretending as if they were watching TV. 
I cleared my throat calling all their attention. 
“Oh Zach you’re back?” Cyrus tried to sound surprised. 
“Cut the bullshit Cy I know you were all eavesdropping. Also I need to know how you got in. I remember taking back my spare key after that Halloween prank that almost gave me a heart attack and why has my house turned into a chill spot?” I said with a serious look. 
“Fine. Yes we were spying but that was only because you were taking too long to come in. I may or may not have made spare keys before you took yours back just in case. And let me introduce to you Emy. You remember Beau. We just came to visit you Zach now stop being all serious and tell us about your date with Dominic” Cyrus had with a huge grin. 

“Only now do I realize the gorgeous nerd Dominic was always talking about was you Zach. You two look perfect together” Beau added also with a huge grin and that’s when I noticed he was sitting on Bruce’s lap. 
“Do I want to know what’s going on?” I asked pointing at Beau and Bruce. 
“Yes. We are dating” Beau said boldly. 
“No. I’m not trying to get killed” Bruce said trying to get Beau off him but the little pretty man wouldn’t budge as he held onto Bruce. 
“They like each other but Beau’s older cousin hates Bruce and so they have this secretish thing going on” Cyrus explained. 

“Last time I checked Bruce was not scared of anything or anyone. Why does it have to be a secret?” I asked. 
“Jun aka Yijun Tang is his cousin” Emy finally spoke
“Ohhhhh…” it all made sense now. I hear that Jun guy is kind of crazy and so I also wouldn’t want to be on his bad side. 
“Wait…Did you just say he talks about me?” I responded as soon as the words sunk in. 
“Yes” Beau said as he let go of Bruce allowing him to breathe. 
“So much that we are tired of it. His been acting like a love sick puppy” Emy added and I couldn’t help but blush. 

“Awwwww my little Zachie is in love” Cyrus said and everyone laughed. 
“No no no…this wasn’t part of the plan. I like Dylan I can’t like Dominic like that but he makes it so hard. This date was supposed to be the worst but it…it…it was awesome. I had so much fun. Dominic is so perfect and…and…No no no. It can’t be Dominic” I screamed and pulled on my hair as I threw myself on the sofa in frustration. 
“Why can’t it be Dominic?” Beau asked looking a bit offended. 
“Wait you like Dylan? As in the boring twin?” Emmy asked a little more interested in my drama. 
“Wait you like Dylan?” Bruce asked in shock. Oh yeah he didn’t know. Oh well the cats out of the bag. 

“I have nothing against Dominic. He is great but I have always liked Dylan for years even” I confessed. 
“Dominic has liked you for years as well” Beau said. 
“Beau please understand this whole plan and makeover was for me to get Dylan to finally notice me as more than a friend but now it seems I only suddenly got Dominic’s attention” I said. 
“Believe when I say it wasn’t sudden. Dominic has always liked you but you always rejected him. He always told me about every single encounter he had with you. Dominic is crazy about you and he has never been this way with anyone else. I was okay with you and Dylan but now that I know you are the guy he has been fawning over I can’t help but take sides” Beau said and I could see he was serious about every word. 
Could it really be true that Dominic had been crazy about me all these years and all I did was reject him when he was being sincere? 
I know how it feels like to like someone even if they don’t realize your true feelings. I actually felt like a jerk now. 

“I don’t know about all this drama but Beau is right about one thing. Dominic is crazy about you” Emy added. 
“I have to agree with Beau on this one Zach. Dominic likes you a lot. I understand you and Dylan are like best friends and you like him a lot but Dylan is more of a fantasy. Dominic is real, he is there and the poor guy has been hitting on you for years. I say give him a chance and forget about Dylan. Just be friends with Dylan and try having a relationship with Dominic. I could see just from your exchange right now that you like him too” Cyrus said and I blushed remembering Dominic. 

“If…if you all think that’s best I guess it wouldn’t hurt to give him a chance” I said with a huge blushing smile. 
“Yayyy” Beau said as he got up to hug me. 
“Break his heart and I will break your neck” Beau turned serious before smiling again and hugging me. 
“Bruce are you alright? You look like a deer caught in headlights” Emy asked. 
“I’m not really sure” Bruce responded as we all laughed at his confused expressions from all the information he had heard today.