Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Zachary’s POV

I was still feeling tired after I woke up this morning. Imagine how I felt at the end of the school day. I just needed to rest.
Try telling that to Cyrus and Celeste who literally dragged me to the café where we usually hangout to meet up with Emy and Beau.
After a while I was happy to have been dragged along. Beau and Emy were pretty cool people. I wish we had actually met sooner. We made a pretty cool crew if I do say so myself. Beau was really an attention magnet though.
We already had 5 offers to buy us goodies within 10 minutes. If I was Beau I would never pay for anything in my life.
He was awesome and beautiful but he only wanted Bruce. He asked me a lot about my friend and I would help him as much as I can by giving them access to the house since I lived on my own.
They were only not allowed when my parents visited and that was usually the last weekend of the month even though my aunt would pass by every once in while just to check up on me.
What made me laugh though was the way Emy kept drooling over Basile the café owner who was working the till today while Marc and two others served the tables.
Beau kept telling him to go and make conversation and try to get a phone number at least, but Emy said he was waiting for the right moment.

What I didn’t expect though was to see Dominic.
I tried not to think about him all day and deal with the way he made me feel but seeing him I had to admit I missed him.
It was crazy because I had just seem him that morning but I missed him already.
Gosh he is making me feel like such a girl.
“So…do you want to get out of here?” Dominic asked me as soon as we were done eating our orders.
“And go where?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.
“Anywhere you want to go” he responded with a smile.
“Wouldn’t that be considered a date?” I asked.
“Well if you want to put a label on it. It could be but if you want to just hangout that could work as well” he said maintaining his smile that I couldn’t help but mirror.
“I’m a bit tired. Can you take me home?” I asked.
“Oh…Ummm… Yeah sure” he said with a frown looking like a kicked puppy and I didn’t like it.
“We could watch a movie and pop some popcorn” I quickly said and his smile returned.
“I would like that” he said and soon we went home and bought microwave popcorn along the way because the last time I tried to make popcorn on the stove I burnt a lot of things.
We were sitting on the couch while watching the new star wars movie.
Dominic had his arm over my shoulders as I leaned comfortably on him. It felt nice but having Dominic so close to me made it hard for me to focus on the movie.
And so once in awhile we would talk or make fun of the characters in the movie. I also decided to call Dominic, Yoda, because of his huge ears. He agreed if I allowed him to call me baby.
“This was fun Yoda” I said as we both stood by the front door.
It was getting pretty late and Dominic was about to leave. It was sad to see him leave but it was too soon in our relationship for him to sleep over.
OMG am I really considering growing whatever is going on between us.
At first I just agreed planning on rejecting him in the end but now…I wasn’t so sure about that.
Being with Dominic was great. He treated me like a gentleman and made me feel good. I honestly didn’t want this feeling to end.
Do I really like Dominic that much? I really don’t even remember why I wanted to reject him.
“I also had a good time baby” he said as he moved closer and caressed my cheek.
“Be Mine Zach” he said and I couldn’t help the butterflies in my stomach.
“Let’s see how that scheduled date goes first…and then maybe I will say yes” I said earning a laugh from Dominic.
“You are never going to make it easy for me are you?” he said.
“Would you have liked me if I did?” I asked.
“Sadly that’s what drew me in. I’m so crazy about you Zach. I can’t wait for you to be officially mine” he said but before I could respond his lips were on mine.
He wrapped his arms around my waist and I placed mine on his shoulder as the other buried into his hair. He bit my bottom lip and I let him in as he caressed my tongue with his own.
Why have I not been kissing all this time? It feels so good.
Is it like this with everyone or is it just me and Dominic?
Sadly we both had to come up for air panting hard.
“Can I pick you up the rest of the week in the morning?” he asked and I almost rejected his offer before I saw the hope in his eyes.
Who am I kidding? I wanted this as much as he did. I already missed him just thinking about spending the whole night without him.
“Yes. I would like that” I responded with a blush and tried looking away but he held my chin and forced me to face him.
“Don’t look away from me. I love admiring your beauty and I hate when you hide from me. You have nothing to be afraid of when you are with me” he said and I nodded in response.
He kissed me again before saying goodnight.
I watched him walk to his car and soon he drove off.
I closed the front door and locked it before leaning on it. I couldn’t help the smile that spread on my face as I thought about Dominic.
I ran up to my room to go to bed excited about seeing Dominic tomorrow morning. I don’t think I have ever been this excited to see someone. Even with Dylan.