Chapter 36

Chapter 36

You know how they describe it in the movies. The morning after is filled with light shining through the gaps of the slightly see through curtains revealing the bodies on the bed barely covered by the sheets while wrapped in each others embrace.
This wasn't the case for Zachary. The sun was the worst awakening to his eyes as he blinked them awake turning away from the death rays. He expected Dominic to be wrapped around him but the coldness of the space next to him proved he had been in bed alone for a while.
He frowned wondering if the male had already left like this was just a one night stand. If he did he was so not going to get some for a while. A long while. But when he turned back to his original position he froze.
Right before him was a sight that literally blew his mind. Dominic sat on the couch next to his bed, shirtless and with a sketch book in one hand and a pencil in the other. He didn't know Dominic could look any better than he does but him in his element was so much more sexy than Zach had imagined.
"Good morning" Dominic's voice broke him out of his haze but the artist still didn't raise his head.
"Good morning" Zach said with a smile. They fell into comfortable silence and a few minutes later Dominic finally put his pencil down and looked up with a smile.
"Can I see it" Zachary asked with his usual box smile that Dominic couldn't resist. The taller boy heaistated but he ended up standing and walking towards Zach before setting on the bed next to Zach passing him the sketch book.
Zach couldn't believe what he was looking at. It was a picture of him in bed with the sheets slightly covering from his waist to mid thighs and he looked amazing. 
"I doubt I look this good"
"You look even better than that. I wasn't able to capture every detail of your beauty" Dominic said starting at his boyfriend like he was the best thing since the creation of the internet.
Zachary put the sketchbook on his bedside desk before he leaned forward to kiss his boyfriend.
"I love you" he said.
"I love you more" Dominic said before initiating a hot kiss.

By the time they got to the Modestos residence they found Dylan and Zoey making out in the kitchen.
"Break it up. This is where we eat not where we kiss" Zach said.
"Well since they wasn't any food we were putting the room to better use" Zoey said as she separated with a grinning Dylan It was good to see him happy for once. It seemed he and Zoey had fun.
"Well since we brought breakfast no need to contaminate the room anymore" Dominic said placing the paper bags on the counter. They had passed by buying some breakfast at a cafe because everyone was lazy to cook and Zachary was in the mood for strawberry muffins. Which he had already started eating before they even walked out of the cafe. Zoey was disappointed when she found one left and her brother gave her an innocent smile.
"Zach no fair. You know I live strawberry muffins as well. How could you eat them all?" Zoey complained.
"Eat? He more like inhaled them all" Dominic said earning a punch in his gut, "Ouch"
"Traitor"
"Hey baby I didn't mean it like that. I'm showing off your swallowing skills. No gag reflex" Dominic said causing his smaller boyfriend to blush.
"That is not the first thing I expected to hear but when it comes to Dominic it's normal" Beau said as he arrived with the rest of the gang with more goodies as they enjoyed breakfast together. The rest of the day was filled with laughter and jokes.