Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Authors POV

Cyrus went to pick up Zach from the school clinic as soon as the final bell rang. He was not used to physical violence and so that one punch he had been given came with a killer headache.
Zach was trying very hard not to think about the size of Tylers fist and how much more damage he could have made if the teachers didn't jump in on time. He shivered in fear but as soon as he remembered the handprint he left on Chers pretty face he knew the risk was worth it.
The two friends walked out to find Dominic casually leaning against his car with Beau and Emy in the backseat watching random funny videos on youtube. Looking for inspiration for their next prank.
Dominic gave Zach a gentle kiss before pulling back and getting a better look at his face. He took a deep breath to calm down before speaking, "Give me a name"
"Its okay"
"No its not"
"I deserved it"
"He is going to deserve what's coming to him because he DARED...to touch my baby" at this point Dominic was struggling to keep calm.
"Dominic just..."
"Tyler Smith" Dylan cut in, "I have been holding myself back all day so make sure he gets the message" these words caused Dominic to blow up and at that moment Tyler got onto the school parking lot a small distance from them.
Dominic was halfway there before Zach could blink.

"This is bad" Zach said in panic but was held back by Dylan.
"No its good" Beau said excited.
"Watch your boyfriend in action. Dominic is all fun and games but is not a person to piss off. After today no one will dare to touch you Zach" Emy said with as much excitement as his best friend.
The unsuspecting jock only felt a jawbreaking punch to the face which sent him tumbling to the ground.
"DYLAN WHAT THE HELL MAN" Tyler lashed out as soon as he realised what happened. He tried to get back up but Dominic kicked him in the chest forcing him back down as he groaned in pain.
"Your first mistake is having this bitxh on your arm..." Dominic said glaring at Cher who looked petrified at that moment, "Second  mistake was beating up the wrong person because now I'm out for blood and sadly its yours. Third mistake is thinking I'm Dylan but I can't blame you for wishful thinking" Dominic said before kicking Tylers ribs before he grabbed him by the neck, "I'm Dominic fuxking Modesto and today you made the biggest mistake of your like by touching my baby"
Taylors eyes bulged out in sudden realization and fear but had no time to respond as a fist landed on his face again. 
Everyone knew that if you pissed off Dominic Modesto you were fuxked.

..........

"Does your fist still hurt?" Zach asked as he sat next to Dominic after placing snacks on the coffee table.
"You should be worrying about Tyler" Dominic said facing the smaller male.
"Well he isn't my boyfriend and so I don't care how bad he got beaten up. I'm more worried about you. So I will ask again. Does your fist still hurt?"
"Yes. A little" Dominic responded with a small smile loving how caring Zach was.
The shorter male stood up to get more ice for his fist but Dominic grabbed his arm pulling him back to land on his lap.
"It just needs a kiss and it will be all better" Dominic said pulling Zach closer who giggled in response before agreeing.
"Fine. I will kiss it better" Zach said as he raised Dominics hands before kissing the bruises on his fist. He tried to sit up after but Dominic grabbed the back of his neck causing their lips to crash together.
Soon Zach had straddled his lap as their kissing got deeper and more intense.
"Did I ever tell you your bad boy persona is hot. I have been holding myself back since after that stupid fight" Zach said before dipping his tongue inside Dominics mouth who didn't hesitate to suck on it causing the smaller male to moan.

"Damn. That is something I would expect Dominic to say. Zach I had no idea you were this kinky" Beau's voice caused the pair to separate in shock as Zach stood to create a little distance in embarrassment.
"Wh...what are you guys doing here?" He asked turning red.
"After todays events we thought pizza night would be the best end to a great day" Cyrus said showing them the boxes of pizza. Emy carried drinks along with Bruce while Beau pranced around like he owned the place.
"Sex would have been the best end to this day but since you all decided to be a cock block I guess pizza will have to do" Dominic said witg a fake smile.
"Dom" Zach turned redder if it was possible.
"What. You're telling me we were not going to have sex" Dominic said with a smirk loving how red his small boyfriend was.
"What...ummm...no...maybe...i...let me get plates and cups" Zach said rushing to the kitchen causing the others to laugh.
The whole night was filled with laughter and fun. Even if the couple had been rudely interrupted they still had a good time with their friends.
"Next time we do this at my place where no one will interrupt us" Dominic said before kissing his boyfriend goodnight and heading home since the others had decided to spend the night.