Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Zachary’s POV

The perfect date I would never had imagined took an unexpected twist right after the first movie we watched.
They would be about 15 minutes before the second movie started when Dominic suggested we take a walk under the stars and the moonlight.
Sounds romantic.
Well it was… until a short stroll turned into mountain climbing and I was definitely not built for that much of a physical workout.
“Is this the part when you turn around and murder me?” I asked as I struggled to keep up with his fast pace as he effortlessly went up the hill.
Honestly it wasn’t that high up but you should know my version of exercise is getting out of bed in the morning and that’s hard enough.
“Not yet. Just a little bit higher and I will pull out a dagger” he said as he turned to face me with his million dollar smile.
Whipped. I was definitely whipped.
I was crazy tired but his smile made me feel like it was all worth it.
“Dominic this is crazy. Why are we going up this hill, we are going to miss our movie. What has happened to the romantic Dominic who wanted me to experience the perfect date” I asked as he helped me get to the top.
“Technically this is also my first real huge date and I’m allowed to make mistakes. Anyway I want you to know all of me before you make your final decision. You have met the romantic me and it’s now time to meet my mischievous side as well” he explained as we finally got to the top.
This felt like my biggest accomplishment ever.
“I thought your definition of mischief was trying to get into my pants” I said with a smile before taking in the cool night air.
“It is but trying to get you to open your legs is as good as finding a needle in a haystack. Anyway please turn around” he said and the moment I turned I was speechless.
Not only did I get a nice view of the huge cinema screen but the combination of the lights around the area was beautiful.
“If you keep this up opening my legs might not seem so impossible” I realized too late what I had said as I blushed and looked away from him.
He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and settled his chin on my shoulder.
“I know it’s not as loud as when we were down there but I thought a change of view would be nice” he said.
“I love it. It’s perfect” I said as I turned to kiss him.
I blushed at my boldness but Dominic immediately took control as he deepened the kiss.
Soon we settled down and relaxed as we watched the next movie.

As soon as the movie came to an end it was pretty late and time for us to leave.
I honestly wished the night wouldn’t end but we couldn’t stop time.
“WTH. We could have just originally used this path to get up instead of having to go through miniature mountain climbing” I complained when he took me through a simpler path back to the car.
“We could have but what’s the fun in that? Anyway I wanted it to be a surprise” he responded.
“You’re an idiot” I said with a pout
“I’m your idiot” he responded before we both laughed.
Sadly sooner than later we were both standing by my front door.
“Thank you for tonight Dominic. I had a great time” I said with a blush tinting my cheeks.
“Does this mean you will finally be mine?” he said with a smile as he held my hand.
I never would have imagined my week ending this way.
On Monday I was so sure I would never be with Dominic in any kind of way but now I felt like I couldn’t even imagine it any other way.

“Soooooo… what did you say. I’m dying here of anticipation” Beau cried as he cut me off.
“Well if you didn’t cut me off I would tell you” I said as I rolled my eyes in annoyance.
“I wouldn’t have to cut you off if you just got to the good part. I came here to find out I you two finally did it or not” Beau went on causing Cyrus and Emy to burst into laughter.
As soon as I woke up that morning…actually as soon as they banged on my door and forcefully woke me up they have been bugging me about my date with Dominic.
“Let me disappoint you now and tell you that we didn’t do it” I said with a smile enjoying Beau’s disappointed expression.
“WHYYYYY…Who wouldn’t want to get banged by all that hotness that is Dominic” Beau said.
“I agree. Don't tell me you’re still rejecting him?” Cyrus said with a frown.
“That’s cruelty Zach. You don’t do that to a man” Emyadded but with a smile seemingly enjoying the show.
“I didn’t have sex with him case closed, but then if you guys had allowed me to finish my story you would have known by now that we are actually dating now. I accepted his confession” I said with a huge grin.
“FINALLY” they all shouted joyfully as they jumped around like a bunch of 5 year olds on high on sugar.

Dominic proved his joy through the 30 minute make out session we had after I agreed to be his boyfriend. Kicking him out was tough but even if he got grabbier I don’t regret my decision.
At that moment my phone beeped signaling that I had received a message.

Yoda
Good morning Baby.  I miss you. I can’t believe you are finally mine. I’m never going to let you go

Baby Zach
Good morning. I miss you too. I can’t believe it took me this long to accept you. I wish I had done this sooner.

Yoda
Don’t worry. We are definitely going to make up for lost time. From now until forever