Heisenberg X Reader - The Assistant

''Shut your damn hole and don't be a sore loser! Go find your food somewhere else

  ''Shut your damn hole and don't be a sore loser! Go find your food somewhere else.'' You're standing behind the pew your boss, Lord Heisenberg, had been seated on. The new captive that was brought in moments before squirms as he struggles to adjust to the light.

  All four lords and Mother Miranda are gathered in this room, all to decide the fate of the man who stumbled into the village. As Heisenberg's assistant, you didn't expect to be tagging along, but he insisted.

  The meeting quickly turned heated, as they often did. Lady Dimitrescu's dark gaze flickers over to you before returning her attention to Heisenberg.

  ''Quiet now, child, adults are talking.'' Unlike most, Heisenberg is not the least bit intimidated by Dimitrescu's tall form. The two bicker back and forth before the room shudders.

  ''SILENCE.'' Mother Miranda's voice booms through the space, silencing all with ease. Her dark wings spread out, drawing all attention to her, and her only. You feel the prickling eyes of the Lycans appear from all corners of the room, making unease settle in your stomach.

  Without thinking you step closer to the pew. Heisenberg catches your eye for a second, raising an eyebrow before turning back to the captive.

  ''My decision is final. There will be no argument,'' Miranda continues. ''Remember from whence you came.''

  Even in the dimlit room you notice your boss' smirk as Miranda entrusts the prisoner's fate to him. ''Thank you,'' he smugly says, earning a scoff from Dimitrescu.

  ''Lycans and gentlemen, we thank you for waiting,'' his voice raises, ''and now, let the games begin!''

  He then crouches down to the captive. ''Let's see what you're really made of, Ethan Winters.'' He raises his hammer before bringing it back down, hard. The floor shivers as the chains that held Ethan to the ground shatter. Lycans advance on the man as Heisenberg maliciously starts counting down.

''Ten.'' The captive looks around nervously.

''Nine.'' A Lycan passes from behind you.

''Eight.'' Donna Beneviento's doll giggles darkly.

''Seven.'' You grip the back of the pew.

''Six.'' The Lycans close in.

''Five.''

  Right before Heisenberg reaches zero, Ethan jumps down a hole in the floor, effectively staying ahead of the Lycans pursuing him, for now.

//