Heisenberg X Reader: The Experiment

The slight clicking noises of Heisenberg's tools fill the dark room you've been sitting in for what feels like days

  The slight clicking noises of Heisenberg's tools fill the dark room you've been sitting in for what feels like days. Your arm lies motionless next to you, its metal gears spread out carefully on the table. 

  ''Remove the sleeve,'' he orders. You comply without hesitation. His fingers work quickly where metal meets flesh, most of your shoulder had been taken over completely by his metal experiments. 

  Experiment.

  That was the only name you listened to. You took pride in being his most succesful experiment to date. The cadou that kept your body together took to you surprisingly well, causing Heisenberg to hide you away from Mother Miranda. 

  ''Move the hand.''

  The gears shift into place as you raise your arm and inspect your own hand. The joints feel oiled up and smooth, a large improvement to the rust that had been spreading before. 

  ''Beautiful,'' Heisenberg mutters, his eye trained on the movement of your fingers, then meeting your own. ''My greatest creation.''

  His hand grabs your chin and forces your head to the side. The Cadou reaches the surface where the metal ends at the lower part of your neck, intertwining human and machine. Your hair falls down your face, but he catches it quickly, running his fingers through your hair as he regards you once more. 

  ''We'll have to cut your hair again,'' he states, before releasing you and starting to put away his tools. 

  ''Now that Miranda is busy with that baby, we might even be able to introduce you to her.''

  ''Why haven't you?'' your voice sounds rough as you speak. 

  He looks up, a smile forming in the corner of his mouth. ''She would've taken you from me. Your affinity for the Cadou is... remarkable.''

  He puts the tools away and takes a long drag from his cigar, leaning on the counter opposite to the one you're seated on. 

''I wanted to keep you all to myself,'' he smirks. 

  Your heart skips a beat as he locks eyes with you. You remember the hatred you used to feel for him, in the first years of being his experiment. The torment he put you through as the Cadou entered your body was still etched fresh in your mind, and would be until the end of your days. 

  Over the years, your hatred lessened. You were alone down in the factory, where most experiments lost the ability to talk soon after their exposure to the Cadou and Heisenberg's experiments. He was all you had. 

  In a way, you were grateful to him for keeping you away from Mother Miranda. From the stories he'd told you, you were certain your suffering would have been much greater if she knew about your affinity for the Cadou. 

  ''What a shame,'' Heisenberg mumbles. You look up at him. His eyes are focused on a small monitor sat upon the edge of the counter. 

  ''Even the Sturm was no match for Ethan Winters,'' he says, turning the monitor to face you. The mangled body of what once resembled the Sturm shows on the grainy screen. A pang goes through your chest as you remember the person behind Heisenberg's cruel experiment, having shared a cell down in the factory before the man lost himself to the Cadou.