All X Reader: Beach day

A/N: This is all hypothetical. Nothing is following the logic of the original game except the personalities of the characters. Don't come at me with game logic LOL.

Warning: swearing (this oneshot has Heisenberg in it, I can't get around the swearing...) also i know it says All x reader but its pretty much heisenberg again cuz im annoying and obsessed xx

  The heavy summer sun beats down on the top of your head as you struggle to carry the multiple beach umbrella's Miranda made you bring

  The heavy summer sun beats down on the top of your head as you struggle to carry the multiple beach umbrella's Miranda made you bring. The sand feels hot between your toes, impairing your ability to hurry along with the group even further.

  And quite the group you had. Miranda and Dimitrescu talked loudly to one another, both trying to maintain their grace as they made their way across the hot sand. Dimitrescu's daughters did not seem bothered by the heat at all, as they had already made their way down to the water in a close race of who could get there first.

  Moreau shifts uncomfortably next to you as he watches the three girls wade around in the water. You follow his gaze, realizing he wanted nothing more than to join them in the waves. You put the umbrella's down on the sand, closer to the water where the heat is more bearable.

  ''Go,'' you nudge Moreau's side.

  He looks up at you in anxiety, fiddling with the ripped material of his cloak.

  "No one around here is going to see you except us," you tell him.

  His eyes flicker back and forth between the soft waves and you. He makes up his mind, taking his cloak off before carefully folding it on the beach towel he was sitting on.

  "Take care of this for me," he mumbles before half jogging towards the water. You can't help but smile as he dives in and joins the Dimitrescu daughters in their game.

  Leaning back on your elbows you lazily let your eyes roam over the rest of the group. Heisenberg is laid flat on his back away from the umbrella's you had put up, his hat providing the shade only on his face.

  Your eyes flicker over his shirtless body before you can stop yourself. He'd been shirtless since you'd gotten in the car with him, claimed it was too hot even as the group had barely left the Romanian border.

  You can't help but laugh softly as you remember how he nearly threw you out of the car in anger as you led him down another dead end. It took two Dimitrescu sisters and Miranda herself before he turned down the correct road to the coast. In your defense, the layout of the area was extremely confusing.

  You stand from your beach towel, stretching for a moment before removing the shorts and top you were still wearing and revealing your swimsuit. You lay back down on your stomach, making eye contact with Donna across from you.

  "Isn't it warm with that veil?" you ask curiously.

  Donna cocks her head to the side, removing half the veil with a slender hand. You can barely see her left eye before Angie's shrill voice nearly makes you jump out of your skin.