Heisenberg X Reader: The Villager Part One

First Image credit: @/Bowu on Deviantart.

Warning: explicit language, group harassment, suggestive themes, swearing. 

  The summer air softly blows through the village as you make your way down to your home, your now empty basket clutched against your side

  The summer air softly blows through the village as you make your way down to your home, your now empty basket clutched against your side. The factory was ways away from where you lived, making you spend most of your mornings cutting through the town's square. 

  You hauled up there every other day, bringing food to the Lord overseeing your part of the village: Lord Heisenberg. It wasn't an easy job, which was why when you got appointed for it you couldn't help but feel resistant. You didn't have a choice, however, as it was the only way the Lords and Mother Miranda would keep supplying the medicine your elderly father desperately needed. 

  The village is bustling with people as it is nearing noon. The Duke's small cart was crowded with people, meaning good business for the large man. You approach the cart, intending to grab some vegetables for dinner and your father's medicine for the week. 

  The crowd notices you as you get close, whispering loudly and backing away. Confusion takes over you as no person dares to meet your eye while they all scatter, leaving you standing alone at the cart.

  ''Oh dear,'' the Duke says gently. ''It would seem you've got quite the reputation.'' 

  ''I don't understand,'' you say. ''What's going on?''

  But the Duke merely laughs heartily as he hands you the vegetables you needed, along with the medicine, doing nothing to ease your confusion. ''Not to worry. I'm sure it will blow over soon enough.''

  You exchange the Lei before being on your way again, this time noticing the strange stares you're getting as you descend down to your house. 

  You sigh in relief as you see the gates of your garden enter your vision, but frown when you notice the gate has swung open softly. You could've sworn you closed the gate behind you tightly, as you always did. 

  You push open the gate and close it tightly behind you, glancing around you warily for anything else left out of the ordinary. You turn around to walk up towards your house and drop your vegetables to the ground. 

  Written in large, dripping letters is the word ''WHORE'' on your house's exterior. You pick up your dropped basket with shaky hands as fear grips your heart. As you rush into the house, you notice the front door left slightly ajar as well, spurring on your panic. 

  ''Father!'' you call out through the space. 

  You burst through the door of your father's room, your knees nearly giving in on you as you find him sitting peacefully by the window. 

  ''What's the matter?'' your father's soft voice sounds. 

  Your voice sounds thick with tears as you attempt to calm yourself down, sitting down on your father's bed. ''I found the writing on the house as I came home. I was terrified someone had come in and-''