An Afterward from the Author

November 2022 update at the bottom

Hello! Thank you so much for taking time to read my story. I had a ton of fun writing it, and I hope you enjoyed reading it!

This is the first time I've ever posted on WattPad, and I just wanted to say thank you for all the comments and upvotes. I honestly wasn't sure if anyone here would want to read Liebestraum so it means a lot to see the engagement <3.

Some good news for you if you enjoyed this fic: I've got a sequel in mind for it.

I've known for a long time what would happen to these two so at some point I would love to share that story with you all! At the moment, I've got some non-fan fic writing that desperately needs my attention so just know the sequel won't happen for a while.

I started posting Liebestraum after I'd already completed the rough draft, and I'd like to do the same with the sequel. With how busy I am as a person, it was nice to concentrate only on editing as I posted chapters and it afforded me the opportunity to treat the story more like a novel. I liked that I could make everything more cohesive!

Perhaps 9 months from now I can start posting again? We'll see. But just know I'll be back at some point, so if you want to follow me as an author you can know when I start posting again.

Until then, I hope you continue to stay well and safe.

Cheers!

-Arielle

Update November 26th 2022: If you're wondering what the status is, I'm about 2/3 done writing the sequel! I'm not sure when I'll be ready to start posting it, but just know I'm diligently working on it and can't wait to share the next part of Asuka and Kurama's story with everyone :-D