Genesis Todoroki

She is is 14 years old, blind, and born from a one night stand at the moment

Genesis is named after the Bible verse.

Her mom was a Lady of the Night and had Genesis as a product of a one night stand. She died when Genesis was about two years old from an STD. Genesis lived in the system for multiple years and because she was blind, she never got adopted because her foster parents couldn't deal with supporting a disabled kid, and she went from house to house.

She wound up finding out who her dad was through the system. She basically just asked because she realized the other kids got to visit their birth parents because they had visitation rights. And she wanted to meet her dad for the first time.

And then they broke the news that she was related to a serial killer and one of the most notorious villains in the country and her dumbass went "woah-".

So Genesis, our darling started doing research on him, with her text to speech app, youtube, etc, and found out "holy shit I'm related to Endeavor and Shoto-" and now she had bragging rights around her foster home and her school.

So she ran off, found Dabi, replaced Roman, and is ready to beat the shit out of him, and Roman doesn't wanna hurt a fourteen year old blind girl so he's so confused.

All of Dabi's kids have awful relationships with both of their parents. Pluto, Roman, Genesis.

Roman out here not liking either parent cuz one attacked him, and the other literally went y e e t and handed him off to Dabi.

Genesis' mother died of an STD and she didn't know who her dad was.

Pluto has no idea who his dad is, and will never meet him. Like, he believes his step dad is his dad.

Her quirk is made to accompany her blindness. She can see with her fire, which is a bright white, and it senses or burns (like how Enji can control the ones on his face, she can control temperature.) so it's called Fire Sight I guess