Kodiak looks high af lmao

Maybe I was the high one-

😌💅🏾 Kodiak is never going to look like his first drawing again. It looks like I'm on something everytime I draw him and I have achieved peak stupid-

So yeah, no picture for y'all. Just me wanting to rant about Bao Bao and Kodiak more 😌💅🏾

Deadass kinda feeling numb just cuz I have school tomorrow. Like, I don't wanna go.

Ok but I'm convinced Ryuko can throw knives. Like wtf is that pouch on her leg for other than throwing knives?

Facts~

Kodiak suggested the name Bei Bei for their son while they were lying in bed and she was just tired and wanted to eat and sleep at the same times.

They cried during Shrek. When Shrek heard Fiona say "who could ever love a big ugly beast?" His eyes started watering and she started sobbing.

She called him up while he was in China and asked "what should my hero name be?" And he said "Chicken-" so now her nickname is tender.

They have the weirdest nicknames for each other and most are insults that aren't even insults anymore.

When they were doing long distance and he visited, she would cry when he had to go back home. Her friends had to comfort her for days lmao.

Kodiak got hurt once and Bao Bao said "who wanna die sis".

When she got her scar he stared at it for hours and tried to make her feel better because she felt ugly. "I mean, it looks like a bear scratch so... or is that not helping" "babe I thought I was going blind-"

She has no idea how to do her hair so once a Week after work they just sit by the bathtub and get whatever is in her hair out of it and then he spends ten minutes trying to get her to let go of him for a second so he can comb it out because it hurts and she's scared of it.

Their son is just a bear. He has bear ears, brown skin, and white hair like Bao Bao's left side. They're both overprotective af-

When they eloped they started wheezing because the cake they had was literally from a Walmart and they walked in wearing their wedding gown and suit and bought the damn cake- they went home and sat on their couch to eat it while watching the Incredibles 2.

Bao Bao is horrified of live fish so when they go to the beach she's holding onto him and as they go deeper in the water he has to shoo them away just so she stops shaking.

Kodiak made a song for her and she didn't realize he was talking about her until It was off.

They got into an argument after Bei Bei was born and he was getting stressed about doing it alone while she was being a hero and scared that she wouldn't come home one night because she was in a hospital or worse and she cried because she didn't wanna put that on him and that's when they started communicating more, saying when she was gonna return and if she was ok or if she was hurt so it wasn't a surprise.

I stan these two omg-

T-these aren't even real characters their just my 'imaginary friends' that i think about instead of doing homework-