Roman Todoroki

AkanoKaguya522

He has a mole lmao-

He has a mole lmao-

I might make a one shot book for stories of my ocs. Y'all find them attractive or funny or sm so I might make it after I write two different books.

Roman is Dabi x Toga's son if you've forgotten.

He ran away from home with Dabi's help.

He's also stuck in a love triangle with Dove Tamaki and Rosalind Shinsou.

His hair is red and his eyes are teal. He lives with the Todomomo family and Natsuo and Tenshi. The Todomomo family has custody over him but he goes to his other uncle's home. Sometimes rat Fuyumi and baby girl Burnin's home but he doesn't stay the night when he goes over.

He has so many piercings omg-

He's 15-16

Personality wise, he's a sadist. He's Toga's kid. His quirk also makes him act a bit sadistic. He tries to not make that his only personality trait. He's pretty nice and funny but then someone gets hurt and he's wheezing his ass off- Oh someone got a paper cut near him and he had to be held back by all of his friends.

He only has a few friends lmao. They don't trust him that much (mainly cuz he was forced to attend UA.) so he only has a few friends. Dove and him had an awkward meeting because 👉🏾👈🏾 Dabi and Hawks. And then there's Rosalind who's just Ty Lee but a bit less peppy.

The end.