Royal genshin au

I made Jean the queen of Mondstadt

She is actually the ruler, opposing Ningguang, who is the Empress Consort, but still has the authority of a ruling monarch. Diluc is Jean's consort.

I wanna give some inside to this au bcuz I plan on either making it a art series or writing it (most likely an art series with a chapter to go along with in my next art book, idk.)

Mondstadt is still a country of freedom, but they do have a monarch, mostly because, let's be honest, Jean acts like a monarch more than a knight. Diluc was her head knight/bodyguard growing up and she was a knight before her father passed away and was forced to become the queen.

Jean is a good queen, everyone likes her as their queen, seeing that she has good relationships with most countries. Like she has her own problems and mistakes but she fixes them pretty fast.

A big part of her being queen is that she uses her power to rescue Mona from an oncoming war/revolt in Fontaine. Mona is her cousin as well as a student of Mondstadt. That's how we actually meet Kaeya as well as Jean and Diluc. And Albedo.

The biggest problem with Jean is her screwing over relations with Snezhnaya by marrying Diluc who has still went to the Fatui and killed multiple people being the head guard of the Mondstadt army. He is actually banned from the country and this means all Snezhnayan meetings are done in Mondstadt, but that's a problem, so they kinda all screwed over each other.

And Snezhnaya is incredibly important in this au.

I'll definitely be drawing Scaramouche and Kokomi (they might wind up being related this au, idk), childe, signora, maybe Tsaritsa, etc. Mona and Albedo are a must, Hu Tao, Zhongli, Xiao, and Ningguang, and Beidou are 100% gonna be drawn btw.