Six x bnha

I actually wanna do this and have time to do this.

I feel like my biggest challenge is gonna be making them look like the girls but in my style. Like I have trouble making Ms.Joke look like Ms.Joke. I'm gonna practice that before I start.

Again, we all know the damn cast but with explanations.

Nemuri- Aragon

She's old-

Emi- Boleyn

Green- oh and she seems to talk a lot and in the song she gossiped. You can't tell me she hasn't stolen someone's man either- oh and why not.

Ryuko- Seymour

Um... this is quite a weird explanation especially cuz I hate Jane as a person but love her song.

Ok so I- Seymour was 'a saint' and Ryuko literally seems like she can't do anything wrong. She also acts pretty classy and if she was in the same situation with six wives, she'd probably be the favorite just because of the way she acts.

Rumi- Cleves

Ok so, Cleves was actually just as beautiful as her portrait but she embarrassed Henry so he lied about her looks saying she tricked him. And when you hear about a rabbit quirk, your first thought is probably "holy shit that's probably adorable" then Rumi walks in and says "who tf just called me cute, don't test me". You can't tell me it doesn't fit-

Mt.Lady- Howard

Ok so-

Yuu is 23, Howard was 17-19. She acts really immature. She gets into fights with Nemuri (the Aragon) and Howard is reported to dislike and insult Bloody Mary.

Momo- Parr

Idk why but Parr was born during Aragon's reign so that makes Henry more creepy. And Parr is about feminism and stuff, Momo gives off that vibe.

I'll be starting Aragon tonight or tomorrow morning so :)

multiishipperviibes