Bao Bao Xiang

Her quirk is panda!

Ok I know Mei Hatsume exists, I just named her Mei because there's a famous Panda named Mei Xiang so this is her.

Mei is mixed with Chinese and African American. Her skin is brown and her hair is naturally black and white. Her eyes are black and the other is white. (She isn't blind)

She is protective and kind of rude. She's loyal tho. Her room would be decorated to have bamboo cover the windows.

She doesn't know much Japanese. She is protective over Zhou because Zhou is a friend. (She learned Chinese for her.)

She might get her name changed to Bao Xiang or Bao Bao because That's adorable and contrasts her personality. I'm pretty sure Mamoru Yawaraki means  protect soft so to have someone who's named 'protect soft' go against someone who's named 'baby' is hilarious to me for some reason.

Mamoru is her enemy because a Chinchilla vs a Panda. A panda obviously wins but Idk it's funny-

Yeah her name is Bao Bao now.

Bao Bao's quirk is undecided. Idk if she should have the abilities of a panda or be able to turn into a panda but I think turning into a panda would contrast from Mamoru (since they'd basically have the same quirk If she was a mutation quirk and not a transformation.)