Part 5: Arrival

7 Years After The Last Chapter

[Y/n POV]

(Y/n): "Where did I put those keys damnit?"

I was searching the kitchen for my car keys. I had now clue where I put them after last night, but I guess thats what happens when you drink to much. Pretending to be a billion dollar playboy kind of sucks sometimes.

Alfred: "Are you looking for these master (Y/n)."

I turn to the doorway to see Alfred with my car keys in hand.

(Y/n): "Thanks Alfred. Where would I be without you."

Alfred: "Lost most likely."

(Y/n): laughs "It was a rhetorical question Alfred. Do you think you can give mom and dad a call. I won't have time to go and see them before leaving."

Alfred: "Of course. What should I tell them."

(Y/n): "Just tell them that I am already on my way England."

Alfred: "I will call them now."

Mom and dad moved out of the Manor a while back. It's only been me and Alfred in the big and practically empty place. I go to the front door with my car keys and grab my luggage that was set at the front door. I was about to leave when I hear Alfred enter the room.

Alfred: "They have been informed. What exactly awaits you in England master (Y/n)?"

(Y/n): "Just some business Alfred. Well I should get going. Don't want to keep the my jet crew waiting. Don't be throwing any parties while I'm gone." I say in a joking manner.

Alfred: "I wouldn't dream of it. Good luck master (Y/n)."

(Y/n): "Thanks Alfred. Bye."

I walk out the door with my suit cases in hand. I put my stuff in my car and drive to the airport. After about 25 minutes of driving I make it to the airport. I drive into my the hanger that houses my private jet. I get in and sit down. Then I'm in the skies on my way to England.

Hereford, England

[Taina POV]

I'm walking to the cafeteria after Harry called everyone for some sort of announcement. I walk into the cafeteria to see almost everyone already seated and waiting. I take a seat in the back and wait for everyone else to show up. After everyone is in Harry makes his way to the stage and adjusts the microphone.

Harry: "Thank you all for coming. I know you all have things to do so I will make this quick. We are going to have a new member joining us today."

Sledge: "Didn't we already get some new operators a couple weeks ago?"

Harry: "Please Sheamus, let me finish. This man is a powerful and wealthy individual. Infact if it wasn't for this man you all would probably not be here. You all get paid by someone of course."

A series of groans and unhappy looks begin to fill the room. I start to rub the bridge of my nose. We are probably gonna get some spoiled brat who paid his way into team rainbow.

Harry: "I know what you all are thinking, but please give this man a chance. We have know each other for sometime and I have no doubt that he will make a good addition to this team."

At that moment he gets a call on this cellphone. After a few moments he hangs up.

Harry: "It seems he has arrived sooner than expected. Taina, could you please make our newest member feel welcome. And don't scare him off like the last one."

Taina: smirks "Don't worry. I would never do something like that."

Harry: "Ok you can all return to what you were doing."

With that I make my way out of the building and into the parking garage. Maybe I can scare him. Just to have some fun with him. I sneak into the garage and see him getting out of his car. I then carefully start to sneak behind him.

(Y/n): "I know you're there so you can stop."

What how did he know. I haven't even gotten that close to him. He turns and looks straight at me.

(Y/n): "To be honest I wasn't expecting a woman. No offense."

I didn't say a word. I just stood there staring him down.

(Y/n): "I'm assuming you're here to show me around." He says while grabbing some suitcases out of his car.

Taina: "Ya, just follow me."

I start walking back to the main building. As we walk through the building I show him whats what. That's the gym, thats the workshop and so on. We keep going until we make it to his dorm.

Taina: "This is your dorm. Looks like you got it to yourself. lucky."

(Y/n): "What was that last part."

Taina: "Nothing. Just get yourself situated and go to Harry's office."

(Y/n): "Okay. Thanks."

He then walks in and closes the door. I just walk away. I can't wait for the tests. That will be fun to watch.

[Y/n POV]

I start unpacking my things and putting them away. I only brang regular clothes like pants and long sleeve shirts. Got to hide my scars somehow. After putting everything up I make my way to Harry's office. As I'm walking I get some looks for other people. Not happy ones either. I get to Harry's office and knock on the door.

Harry: "It's open."

I open the the door and walk in.

Harry: "(Y/n), good to see you my friend."

(Y/n): "Good to see you too."

Harry: "Let's get down to business shall we. There is a test I need you to complete before I can announce you as an operator."

(Y/n): "And what test would that be?"

Harry: "You are going to have to rescue a hostage. It will be simulated of course. But once you complete the test I can announce you a an operator."

(Y/n): "Seems simple. When is this test?"

Harry: "In the next few hours. And before you ask yes, your workplace is ready to go."

(Y/n): "Thanks Harry. I should get ready."

I then leave his office and make my way back to my dorm. As I'm walking a woman with some sort of net on her head stares at me. Is she sizing me up? After a few seconds she walks away with without a work. That was odd. I get to my room and close the door and lock it. I walk into the bathroom and open the mirror to see a button. I press the button and a part of the wall opens up revealing a lift like back at home. Good thing I planned ahead and set up a new place for my bat tech. I press the button again and the wall closes.

(Y/n): "Well time to get ready for that test." I say while looking in the mirror.

I walk out of the bathroom and start getting dressed into an all black military uniform. I then lay on my bed and wait for Harry to call me for my test. This should get interesting quick.

--------------------------------------------------------------