Part 10: Revealed

[Dokkaebi POV]

Our team was called in to Harry's office. And by the sound of it this was urgent. I walked in and soon everyone else was in Harry's office waiting for the mission details.

Harry: "Alright now that everyone is here we may begin. A luxury yacht has crashed in Baffin Bay and the White Masks are using it as a safe space. You all will be going in the dead of night and eliminate all hostiles. But we need a high ranking mask for interrogation. You will also be getting help from a friend of mine".

Lion: "Who exactly is this friend of yours?"

Harry: "That's not important. What is important is that mission must  be executed to perfection. Understood."

Everyone: "Yes sir."

Harry: "Alright. I have 2 choppers waiting. Get geared up and head to the helipad in 10."

Everyone leaves and heads straight to the armory. Once geared up everyone goes to the helicopters and we head off. I doze off to sleep for a bit.

Smoke: "Hay lass, we are here."

It felt like I was asleep for a few minutes and we are already here.

Pilot: "I'm dropping you all off a good distance away from your object."

Smoke: "Copy that."

The helicopters land on thick ice quite far from the yacht, but not to far.

Zofia: "Harry we see the objective but no sign of that friend of yours." She says while pressing on her ear piece.

Harry: "There should be a flare to the east side of the yacht. Do you see it?"

Just then we see a red light towards the back of the yacht.

Zofia: "Copy we see it. Heading there now. Alright team let's move."

We all head to the yacht. The crunching of snow beneath our feet as we jog to the flare. We get to the flare to see a radio on the floor beside it. Then a voice can be heard through the radio.

???: "I know your there."

I pick up the radio and answer it.

Dokkaebi: "This is team rainbow who am I speaking to."

???: "Relax, I'm a friend of Harry."

Dokkaebi: "Shouldn't you be here with us?"

???: "I'm on the opposite side of the yacht. I will clear the entire front half of this place you all take the back."

Dokkaebi: "You got to be kidding. You, taking on dozens of men on your own."

???: "Just do your job and I will do mine. Once you are done meet me on the 3rd floor in the poker room." The radio then go silent.

Thatcher: "Who the hell does he think he is? He's gonna get himself killed."

Zofia: "I don't know but he has a plan so we stick to it. Alright move in."

[Caveira POV]

We split in two groups of five. I was with Zofia, Thatcher, Lion, and Doc. Finka, Tachanka, Smoke, Dokkaebi and Vigil when to clear the bottom while we cleared the top floors. Once we walked in we were immediately rained on with bullets. We found cover and stayed down.

Lion: "ZOFIA, STUNS QUICK!"

Zofia pulled out her launcher a started to shoot stuns and the enemy. We started to return fire but there were to many. Then the bullets started to slow then they stopped completely.