♛EIGHTEEN♛

Bad Blood

Oppressing someone isn't difficult

Oppressing someone isn't difficult. So facing the consequences of doing so shouldn't be either.

✦✧✦

Valeria gazed down at the screen in her hand before raising her head back again to look at the abandoned warehouse in front of her.

She was standing on the outskirts of Washington and there was almost nothing all around her except for a biker's bar on the other side of the highway.

Valeria stared at the doors of the warehouse with distaste before she turned around to ensure that no one was outside the bar behind her.

A neon red sign shone brightly, Carly's, it read. However, the place was dark mostly, except for a bulb placed outside.

Knowing that no one would be a witness to her next actions, Valeria cracked her neck to the sides before flexing her hand until her whip unfurled and she held the hilt tightly.

Styx had informed her enough about Bucky's vitals to know that the man was already in a lot of pain. Valeria intended to ten-fold the misery on his abductors.

She stalked down to the entrance before kicking the door open, as her anger got the best of her and she didn't bother being discreet.

Upon entering the warehouse, she found that it was empty except for stacks of crates and other containers for shipping. There was only the sound of air whooshing lowly through the space and aside from that, it was all just a four-walled magnanimous room.

She tapped her temple twice, "what am I not seeing, Styx?" She spoke out lowly, her mask covered the lower half of her face while her entire suit was covering every inch of her body except her head and her eyes.

"The wall in front of you," Styx spoke up as Valeria began to walk closer to the far wall of the warehouse, "I'm sensing steel reinforcement and an air current flowing downwards."

"So, an elevator then." Valeria mumbled, "give me a scan of the lower levels of this building and activate Instant Kill."

"Right away, boss," Styx spoke in Valeria's earpiece before adding, "there are twenty heat signatures on the lower level, excluding Mr. Barnes. All parties are armed."

"Time for a party then." Valeria said with a smirk, cracking her knuckles as she stopped in front of the back wall. She placed her palms on the wall, searching around for a crevice or anything to break through before her hands stopped on a slab that felt different than the rest.