Introductory A/N

Writer~San: Hiya! I'm back! After a longer break than usual- (. _. ) Yeah, that's my fault. Sorry. I'm kinda conflicted on if this story is what readers would want or if I should work on something better.

Anyway, WELCOME! This is my fourth book on Wattpad and I hope you'll enjoy it!

Hello to my sweets and cookie peeps out there that have read my previous books or maybe even follow me. Welcome back!

If you're new, I say hi and welcome to you also! :3 Thanks for checking out my book.

Now we get to the boring part: disclaimers

1. Undertale and the UnderFell Au do not belong to me.

———

2. Any art that I use isn't mine. I'm a writer, sadly not an artist. I pick photos off the internet, so I can't pinpoint exactly who made them. But they did a good job and deserve the credit for their amazing art.

———

3. Y/N in this book is a girl. That is my personal writing preference. I only ask that you please respect that. If you're male or something else.. Don't worry, you're still allowed to read this book. XD Just read the pronouns in your preferences.

She/Her can be He/Him or Them/They
...... Maybe even It..? (0–0") lol

Girl/Woman can be considered as Person or Skeleton (title of the book gives that away)

———

4. I will use ideas that are not considered canon or what you would normally see in the Undertale fandom. When that happens, I will try to explain it the best that I can.

———

5. Y/N is not a human so this book is taking a whole different direction than my other books. Being a monster/skeleton, it means that she can't have a soul of determination. Sorry, it would kill her. (T~T) Also means that there's fewer things to remember.

Y/N ... Your Name
S/C ... Soul Color

YEP, THAT'S IT. (・∀・)

———

Enjoy!!! (^ ^)~ 🖤