Chapter 2- The Last Ones

Writer~San: HOI! Want a picture? Here ya go. Who made it? I don't know. Lol, but they did a great job. XD Enjoy the next chapter!!!
.
.
(~Your POV~)

'What the hEck?! Skeletons??? I thought I was the last one!'

All of us are definitely astounded and surprised to see each other. The taller of the two looks to the other and shouts, "WELL?! GET IT OUT OF THE CAGE, SANS."

'Crap-'

I push myself further against the wall. Honestly, I'm not ready for all of this. I'm way too overwhelmed by the situation to think clearly. I haven't been on a job in a while so it's understandable that I have to get used to this again.

Obviously, the shorter skeleton is called Sans. He peers to me before walking to the cage door.

I put as much pressure between my spine and the back cage wall. The chains on my arms clink together with the pressured strain and movement. "Hey, relax. We're not here to hurt ya." Sans says while opening the door. I stay in place, staring at him.

The scary one is tapping his boots on the floor impatiently, "I don't have all day." I know I should move, but my body is frozen. Instinct really doesn't want me to leave the only safe spot I have.

"Boss, she's just afraid. I can understand she probably had some things done to her..." Sans says with a slight growl. I have a feeling his sudden aggravated tone isn't directed at his boss or me. The demanding skeleton gets closer, glaring at me, "(S/C) eyes, I'm giving you to the count of 3!"

'What? (S/C) eyes? You really chose that name for me of all things?'

My soul type is (soul trait), so no doubt it reflects the bright (S/C) color as my eyes. Next thing I knew, apparently my three seconds are up. He growls in aggravation and walks over to Sans.

'HE DIDN'T EVEN COUNT! You in trouble now-'

I squeak as he bends over and grabs the extra slack of chains from inside of my cage. I already know what's coming and from his shocked expression, so does Sans, "B-Boss, wait!!" "You will regret defying the great and terrible Papyrus!" Once he gets a firm hold on the chains, he forcibly drags me out.

I struggle, having no other choice in this situation. It did barely anything considering I have no room to move and no strength compared to him. The chains keeping my arms behind my back leave me at a disadvantage. I can't keep any balance when this guy is pulling me out.

After losing the battle, I'm out of breath. Breathing heavily, I'm on the carpet floor and staring up at the both of them. Sans nervously smiles at me, "Uh.. sorry about my bro." "DON'T APOLOGIZE TO HER!" The one I now know is Papyrus, slaps the back of Sans' skull. Sans gets mad and hisses, "Would ya stop that?! You'll scare her more!"

Papyrus stares at me, growling and dropping the chains, "Doesn't matter. You'll be bringing it back tomorrow." Sans' pupils shrink, "Pap, ya can't be serious!"

Papyrus grabs Sans by the collar and lifts him up within three seconds, furiously snarling, "Let me remind you that you have to follow my rules while living under my roof. I may let you slack off on a few but the first two are not optional. DON'T call me that and NEVER question my authority over you. AM I CLEAR?" Sans starts shaking a bit and looks away submissively, "Yeah, Boss."

Papyrus drops him, looking back to me for a few seconds before storming off into another room. "Here, let me help ya. Can you sit up?" Sans tries to help untangle the chains from my arms. It takes a bit of upper body strength but I do manage to sit myself up. He sits behind me and I can feel him messing with it, "Don't be too scared of him. He's just more aggressive when he's shocked about something. Which means don't throw him any surprise birthday parties or he'll throw you instead."