Chapter 21- Finding Fell Part 2

Writer~San: *walks into the room, glancing one more time at the script* Hey guys, it's time to start- *looks up and laughs* EDGE! WHa-

Edge: *aggravated, covered in stickers*
DON'T BLAME ME FOR THIS! BLAME THEM! *points at Fell and AvocadoDragon*

Writer~San: *looks to the both of them*

Avocado: QwQ *holding sticker sheet*

Fell: *on the floor, dead cuz Edge smacked him*

Writer~San: *deep breath* .... Good job- *high-pitched screams when Edge comes after me instead*
.
.
(~Your POV~)

"Oh the betrayal, the turmoil, the dRaMA! It would be so perfect for my next live play! Don't you think so too, Darling?" Master, who's real name is Mettaton, is so excited about the unfolding events.

Papyrus is stunned, his pupils small as he stares at Sans for answers, "Brother..." Fell turns away from him and steps back, having a seriously guilted expression.

My Master speaks up, "I would consider yourself lucky, Captain. Normally, I would dispose of you immediately. However.... I wonder what the King would give to get you back. He already lost a captain to my tricks this year. The nosy fish found out about my business and tried to exploit it. We had to go through the entire mess of making things look like she was planning to betray the king. Even her soul of justice couldn't prove her innocence against the king's anger."

Mettaton laughs a bit, tapping his chin, "Wait, that's why you got your job in the first place? Isn't it, Papyrus? Why- you should be thanking me!~" Edge reacts immensely and in rage over defending this previous captain, "UNDYNE WAS INNOCENT?!!"

'Undyne? Papyrus never mentioned that name before. Did he???'

Several magic manifested bones spawn around him, shooting forward and taking out about 20 of the enemies surrounding him. Fell got spooked and nearly failed just dodging the attack, being so close to him.

My Master grabs me in a headlock, choking me by the neck and tugging me back. I let out a yelp and grab at his arm with my own, but it's clear who has the stronger advantage over grip.

"Calm him down right now." He firmly commands. The robot backs up to a nearby rushing river at the base of a waterfall, and holds me over it with ease. With desperation and fear filling every bone in my body, I let out a shrill scream, "PAPYRUS, STOP!!! PLEASE!!"

'He'S gOiNg to KiLL mE.'

Edge pauses and stays completely still, understanding the deadly situation I'm in. Physically, skeletons are nothing but bones and a soul. Bones are dense and heavy. Of course, we're strong enough to hold our own weight or else we'd be on the ground all the time.

Our soul helps out with that, making it unnoticeable to us. I think it's using magic to create an illusion for our bodies to feel lighter than it actually is. Or something like that, if that makes any sense.

However, physics and gravity still exist. Unfortunately, our soul can't control that. If Master drops me, I'll sink in that water like a large rock. I would get dragged underwater, maybe thrown around by the super strong currents, and then drown.

Regardless of how strong skeletons may be or think they are, we're terrible swimmers.

I try not to look down, hearing the rapid waters inches away from my feet. I grab tighter onto Master's arm, struggling to pull myself back up while also restricting him from strangling me to death. Papyrus growls in frustration, directed at Mettaton especially. I watch as Edge surrenders, bending down to his knees and looking at the ground.